PETA goes after fishermen's children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PETA goes after fishermen\'s children

Don't get me started on the PETA thing....Here is what I have to say to PETA...Have a looksie above my fireplace:

I guess I should also let PETA know that last Sat. morning I took a 14 year old hunting. It was Ohio's "Special Youth Gun Hunt 2005". An adult could take a child from 12 to 17 years old gun hunting. The adult cannot hunt, only watch. I volunteered to take my best friends boy. He killed his first deer, and I was right there to coach him. He got a button buck first thing in the morning....man was he excited. I'm proud of the fact that I was there to guide him and show him the proper way to approach hunting.

Makes me wonder if the PETA people take young men & women out on their first protest...You know, teach them the proper way to picket, and how to respect the laws of the land. To keep things ethical......I'd say probobly not.
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      We need a national "slap a militant vegan activist back to reality" day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Me first!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Give me a fish and I'll slap the fucker with it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Denny Crane.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          We need a national "slap a militant vegan activist back to reality" day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Me first!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Give me a fish and I'll slap the fucker with it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

One o them tournament bass with a 4 lb lead weight in its belly [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Isn't there an anti-vegetable group? People that counter-protest PETA and the like about not harming the plants?
          There oughta be [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually these people just need to shove it in sideways and twist it around.
          If thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out.
          That means if you don't like what I do, ignore me, and I'll do the same for you, and we'll both be happy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves"
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Animals taste good and PETA can suck my circumcised dick.

Fuck PETA.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Mike, the double visual was not necessary. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Animals taste good and PETA can suck my circumcised dick.

Fuck PETA.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

More info than I needed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Humans are designed to eat meat. Our front teeth are designed to rip flesh and our back teeth are designed to chew flesh. Vegatarians have to take vitamin supliments to get the nutrients that are normally found in meet.

Jesus handed out fish to the hungry. By PETA's definition, Jesus is a Terrorist.

Penn & Teller on PETA

Matt

Comment

I love that video... they couldn't have said it better.
                    -Rick

Comment

That vid kicks ass...
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I love how they are all decked out in leather. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very funny.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

tomorrows opening day for deer, I saw 12 this morning 4 nice bucks on my farm, can't wait for tomorrow morning .just checked the gun and fresh reloads out, dead on, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] While I am supportive of preventing cruelty to animals, This definitly crosses the line. hopefully deer pic tommorow,
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

The notion that hooking a fish hurts it is totally baseless. If it hurts them so bad why did I catch a trout that I just lost a fly to one cast later with the same type of fly? There the previous fly was right in his mouth.
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            We must increase the bust!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!
                            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Isn't there an anti-vegetable group? People that counter-protest PETA and the like about not harming the plants? There oughta be [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in high school (about 13 years ago), we had a really militant Veggetarians for the Ethical Treatment of Animals club. The kind of people that would come up behind you and spraypaint your hamburger. So, some of us got together and formed the Coalition for Righteous Applications of Plants. We'd picket every meeting they had, flyer the school with pictures of innocent plants getting "butchered" and stocked on store shelves, "how would you feel if someone came along and picked your hand off your arm?", stuff like that.

They really hated us. We really enjoyed it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's hilarious, dude. Would've loved to have seen it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X