Gamers: 007 - From Russia With Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers: 007 - From Russia With Love

Anyone else tried this out yet? If not, and you're a Bond fan, get it. Still not as great as Goldeneye on the N64, but very BIG and pretty close to the movie.
    You gotta see the models they did of Connery, Tatiana, and the Turkish agent-guy (Kerim Bey) - straight from the movie.
    They even got Connery to do the voice [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I'm still not too fond of EA's mishandling of the Bond series - Rare did it best - but I do like the improvements they've made in recent games, particularly with models and getting the real actors to do the voices.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Gamers: 007 - From Russia With Love

I just bought Perfect Dark Zero for my 360. Basically what Goldeneye turned into cause they lost the rights to the Bond name... Killer Game!!!

Comment

Yeah I loved PD on the 64 as well [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      So I bought PDZero, even though I missed out on the 360 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

When I bought the game, there was a guy waiting for his 360 saying he wanted to get that game, but it was the last one on the shelf [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's called irony... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

its actualy not a bad game-frame rate skips a lil when a lot goes on and the driving sections handle fucking badly-aprt from that its FUN
          Perfect Dark on the N64 was one hell of a game-mind you i prefered Goldeneye(best FPS shooter ever-death matches with mates was always a fucking laugh)
          I love my Xbox and i have about 250 games for it!wish i had time to play them more
          Realy looking foward to Half life and going by the xbox movies i have seen it runs very well-with great depth to the graphics
          I will get a 360 when there are more games and the hardware is rock solid

Comment

I have no need for a gaming console.

(read: Counterstrike junkie)

Comment

Working...
            X