Got a guitar Dint buy it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a guitar Dint buy it

I just received a Jackson guitar that I swear I didn't buy. I checked back 60 days and it didn't show. Now what the fuk do I do? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Got a guitar Dint buy it

Double check the addresses (sender and receiver).

Did you ship one that UPS/FedEx lost and paid the claim for?

If it has your name and address, and you didn't order it, by law it's yours (unless that's been changed in the last 15+ yaers?)

Who's it from, and what is it? Coulda been a mistake if you opted in for one of the Dealer Runs around here and later passed it off to someone else before they were done? That happened with one of the DK2LEs.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If it has 6 strings, it should have come to my house.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Or, a Christmas present from Mrs Fett that you're not supposed to know about?
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          If it has 6 strings, it should have come to my house.

[/ QUOTE ]It's dark and I have had too many beers. But, I didn't buy this one. It's a very cool guitar, nothing special, but is it finders-keepers? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Now what the fuk do I do? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            You put your left hand fingers on the neck, put a pick in your right hand and pluck the strings with it. Duh! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Now what the fuk do I do? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              You put your left hand fingers on the neck, put a pick in your right hand and pluck the strings with it. Duh! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Already done that. When the fog comes up in the morning, I'll try to figure it out. I'm like a cut down tree, I'm stumped. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Now now, he might be a leftist [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And whaddya mean "it's dark" - ain't you got 'lectrissty up yunder? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes, unless the law has been changed (or your particular city/county/state proclaims otherwise), if you receive something that you did not buy, it's yours. If "they" shipped it to the wrong address by mistake, it's on "them". However, if the name and address on it is not yours, then it's not yours.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Now now, he might be a leftist [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And whaddya mean "it's dark" - ain't you got 'lectrissty up yunder? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes, unless the law has been changed (or your particular city/county/state proclaims otherwise), if you receive something that you did not buy, it's yours. If "they" shipped it to the wrong address by mistake, it's on "them". However, if the name and address on it is not yours, then it's not yours.

[/ QUOTE ] It went to my confirmed address, whitch happens to be my dau-in-law's house. She brought it over. I am only looking for my flowery telecaster and a Yamaha with EMGS. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, if it was addressed to you, then obviously it's yours. I'd just play it and not worry about it.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ah. Maybe you got took, then? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I can see it know. Some guy in a suit will knok on my door and say, "Where the fuk is my Jackson, Jackson?" [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

And if he's bald, you say "Where's my Flowery Tele, Telly?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Call me a dumb-fuk. I had to go to feedback to find it. It's mine and paid for. Ok."I'm a dumb fuk". Sorry. I gots to stop buying guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Or at least write them down [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X