Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. sidelined with pay

but is it really with pay??

this is some funny shit. they will owe him for the last 4 games after the suspension when they deactivate him, but they actually won't pay him based on his owing them back a signing bonus...

[ QUOTE ]
    Owens will lose $764,705 in base salary. That represents four-seventeenths of his scheduled base salary of $3.25 million for the 2005 season. Philadelphia also will attempt to recover $1.725 million in signing bonus money paid to Owens last spring as part of his seven-year contract. The team can do so because it wisely wrote into his deal a provision that permits such recovery if Owens was suspended for more than one game. It's believed the team can withhold game checks, of $191,176 each, toward the repayment of the part of the signing bonus it is seeking.

[/ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Re: T.O. sidelined with pay

I have a hard time feeling sorry for T.O. here. All he had to do to avoid this was keep his mouth shut. His signing bonus would be implied to require that he not start shit that would destabilize and demoralize the team, starting with the quarterback. If he had to give up the whole bonus plus his pay for the entire time sidelined, that would still be fair. He pulled a prima donna routine that you wouldn't expect from someone like him.

His bullshit has cost the team a lot more than he's getting docked. He's lucky.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Seahawks
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Seahawks

[/ QUOTE ]
        win a playoff game first [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Soon.. Very very soon

Comment

hopefully no team picks him up. but i know better. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Fuck TO. Fuck him in his good eye socket with a big fat spicy salami. That guy is the epitome of a poor sports role model.

I'm no Eagles fan, but he has made a major contribution to that team's demise this year. I applaude the organization for tanking him in such a firm, definitive manner. Too many franshises would put up with that [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] simply because of the player's high salary, profile and supposed talent.

Karma can be a bitch sometimes, huh, TO? :lol

Comment

Jackass...He should have picked an individual sport. Like track. I would love to see him go unsigned next year. Someone will of course sign him, but as long as it's not the Broncos I don't care.....

Is he the same one who pulled the sharpie out of his sock? And grabbed the cheerleaders pom poms??
                If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

I don't know you can expect someone to live on that kind of scratch.
                  Poor T.O. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

T.O. is a first- class dickhead. He would look stunning in a Raider's uniform. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

fuck t.o. someone should have paddled his ass daily from 8 years old.
                      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Denny Crane

Comment

My jaguars own the seahawks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And fuck t.o He brought it upon himself. Personally, I'd like to see him banned from the league all together. I sure wouldn't miss him [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The Seahawks suck in hot weather. It was 120 on the Feild that day.

Luckily I don't think that'll happen again this year LOL

Sunday's game will prove to the NFL that the Seahawks are for real and will not be stopped

Comment

excuses, excuses [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

but all kidding aside, seahawks have a killer chance for the big game.

Possibly a jaguar/seahawk superbowl? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yeah, yeah, i know.....colts are in my division, jags have no chance. Well, damnit.......I say they have a chance and who's gonna argue with me? [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X