• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Bill - Satan Related

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/42827

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: One for Bill - Satan Related

Kinda reminds of the older Saturday Night Live(SNL)with Will Ferrell dressed up as Satan trying to write a love song for Garth Brooks. Funny indeed.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Re: One for Bill - Satan Related

Hahha that was funny...

Made me chuckle which I quite needed today...

Ozz

Comment

Re: Words from a TRUE Satanist!

Thank you for the thread ..being what I am I feel OBLIGATED take full advantage of it.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I do have sympathy for the devil in theory.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Lucifer/Satan is the one and only scapegoat and the ONLY "spiritual being" that made the ultimate sacrifice per "the book"..THE BIBLE!

what did Jesus do?..first he didn't have the "light"..the knowledge of god, he was oblivious and subserviant..you HAD to be or else..I guess.

God gave Lucifer "the light" meaning he was the only other heavenly being that had the EXACT same knowlede of god without the powers to act upon that one and only
        "gift"..or was it his demise...

Lucifer was a assistant to god, the ONLY one..but must still remain subserviant..but since Lucifer and God shared the same "hard drive"..Lucifer is the ONLY one "in the know" what God's plans are and knows the outcome and aftermath of ALL his plans of action..he tried to explain, but fell on God's deaf ears..so he rallied the angels to explain this "mistake" God was making ..and 1/3 of them had the BALLS to stand up and call God on a major "BLUNDER"..

God went into a RAGE and tossed Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels out of heaven to Earth...to make an example of them to curb any further insurgent behavior..

What was the FIRST thing Satan did here on Earth..he prooved god wrong by showing god's very first children was weak and incapable to have "free agency"..Adam and Eve..God/Lucifer both knew this..this was 'THE ARGUMENT" and induced the war in heaven.

Lucifer went from God's most radiant being to his most hideous..but still has that "light".

Lucifer wanted to show "man" right from wrong so that God the father would not lose a single soul..but God stood his ground..

Well look around you..All this Murder , Rape , Greed , Lust , Sloth , and man's aftermath was the cause of God's stance.

When man FUCKS up, as he does often..he laughs at God ..as if "I told ya so".

What did God do..he got disgusted with his most precious experiment "man"..and wanted ALL of them off the face of the Earth in the book of Noah..but it didn't work

God sends his subserviant/clueless JC son down here.."
        his only begotten son" to DIE..that was his "duty" ..so JC was sent here NOT to build tables and chairs with his daddy Joseppi..No..he was to DIE..and die he did..then went back where he came from..

BUT, what happened ..NOTHING AT ALL...man still dies..man still needs "redemption" from original sin to enter heaven....didn't JC's ummmm.."sacrifice" cover that...I guess not..ehhh? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Who is the real heroe of that book..THE BIBLE.

JC volunteered to come here and die..he lived for 33 years and went back to sit at the right hand of his father where he will be for eternity..per the book

Lucifer was given the gift of "light, and was punished for having what God gave him..and being that God is "all knowing"...God fucked up..

God fucked up TWICE..first making Lucifer in the first place AND giving man free angency ..fully knowing that man is much to weak a creature to handle such resposibility..

So who gave the ultimate sacrifice for man..Jesus or Lucifer..

You MUST to take this into consideration..my blind lambs of God.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Lucifer , Jesus and God ALL loved each other..take it from that perspective.

I DON'T believe ANT of this at all..I believe that it is all BULLSHIT..!!!

BUT it is The Bible, which is the foundation to ALL white light based religions/faiths...that's all.

I'm the ONLY "Satanist", I know that goes to the source of infection..instead of dressing in a black bunny outfits, having silly black masses and inviting Sammy Davis Jr...

Anton LeVay was a clown..he had "good" ideas and intentions..but became too "hollywood" and sold out..what an asshole..F him! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I can bury Anton on his BEST day..that "hocus pocus" poser dork!

BTW, I read the Bible so much as a child until aldulthood..and it is more what's between the lines than the lines itself..this NEVER came clear to me until I read it the first time as a "book" without the Christian goggles on..and once you do that..it all comes together..The Story that is..the big picture....The Theory" of this belief system becomes Crystal Clear for the first time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So I KNOW both sides of the coin..so don't ATTEMPT to "school" me of your God , because I know him more than most clergy and certainly you.

So Sayeth ,

Bill Z Bub..the most versed , and truest all "satanist I had ever read of or met...Mark Twain is close. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW..Please , I LOVE to discuss this issue..I do it ALL the time amoung friends..but I usualy find that is it usualy fruitless to "debate" this matter with a Christian..for one..I will only discredit and demean their belief..and as a "freind" ..I repespect their beliefs..if it makes them a sronger person..and TRULY respect those who respect themselves..and attempt to better themselves..

So if you have ANY questions..and or inquiries please fire away..but please reamain RESPECTFUL to othres ..as I have.

My personal beliefs make me a very STRONG person , in mind , heart and body..because I am MY own "god", and with that comes GREAT resonsibility and accoutabilty !

I can elabortae on this MUCH further..of course...MUCH more than that "silly" article [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Satan's own Jerry Fallwell. [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Jeez, can't you just take it for what's it's worth without turning it into a preaching sermon? HUMOR, I mean. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

NO...I'm a Satanist.. [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ahhh Duh.. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

I took it for what it's worth ..to ME! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Shreddermon..why don't you "HUMOR" me and tell me your denomination.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

BTW ...Jerry Fallwell's a douchebag, I take that as an insult! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Whatever, Bill. It was meant in good humor.

Oh, and I'm Roman Catholic. But, before you even start up - because you seem to be looking to egg on yet another attention-getting confrontational religious discussion, as usual - that will be the last I say in this thread.

Jeez. It was humor, Bill. Only humor.

Comment

I don't believe in anything other than the cruelty of humankind. My philosophy, is try to treat everyone the same way you would like to be treated, and otherwise mind your own goddamn business and leave other people alone.

Funny but true story: I recieved someone else's mail once. I don't know how it ended up in my P.O.Box in Niagara Falls New York, as it was addressed to some Pastor in Texas. Of course my first instinct was to hand it to the clerk and tell him of the mistake. So I put the envelope in my pocket while I loaded my packages, and completely forgot about it. When I got home, I realized that I still had it, and federal offense or not, I opened it. Inside was a form letter telling the original recipient that for a fee, the pastor would arrange to have an angel watch over them at all times. The recipient's name was filled in at certain spots in the context of the letter. This was page one of the letter, and page two was missing except for a small tear-off piece that had check-boxes next to the amounts $20, $50, $100, and $150. None of them were checked, but there was a $20 bill inside the envelope with the letter.

This pastor, this so-called man-of-god, so-called christian, is bilking people out of money left and right. Pathetic. See what I mean about the cruelty of human kind.

So, what did I do with the $20 you may ask. I put it in the donation box for CF at the liquor store. I did my good deed for the day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  But, before you even start up - because you seem to be looking to egg on yet another attention-getting confrontational religious discussion

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, can I help? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Whether you're right or wrong, you've done nothing more than interpret The Bible the way you see fit, just like countless clergy in every denomination known to mankind.

Respectfully yours

Mr G
                    "POOP"

Comment

Roman Catholic ehh?..well Shreddermon..My ENTIRE Italian family is Roman Catholic..

So , I will leave you with these words..

I treat others how they treat me...

I didn't call YOU out to poke "fun" at YOUR beliefs on a public Forum...did I?

Did I asked for this?..no I did not!

WE are not "friendly" enough for YOU to bust MY balls on ANY matter be it "religious" or otherwise..

So , you wanted to "humor" me..well I'm not humored...I'm glad you think this is funny.

"I egged this on to get attention"..I started this crap..?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

You want "good humor"..Okay.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The weak don't inherit ther Earth, they get nailed to a tree..

Bwahahahaaa...ain't that funny..boy I think so, it's hilarious!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Boy , I sure needed a laugh today..Thanks Shreddermon!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Germandeth..you're absolutely RIGHT...!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

YES, I did interpret the bible like that once I took off the Christian blinders.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

But either way..it's ALL BULLSHIT!

I interpreted this way purposely to discredit that outdated , retarded bloody book of lies...written by monkies ...who didn't invent toilet paper yet.

Speaking of which, that book is perfect for that purpose.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bill Z' Bub bible

Guys...I realize we are all passionate in our beliefs...but, is it worth getting this worked up [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

It's just a message board in cyber space [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Bill, next time you're in Des Moines (ha ha) I need to sit down with you and buy you a beer sometime so you can explain more of this to me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Although I dutifully send my kids off to Sunday school every week, I've grown to a point in my life where I simply can't believe 99% of what organized religion tries to teach.

I enjoy reading science and physics which have shaped a lot of my beliefs. Bottom line is that most devout religious people believe stuff that flies in the face of HARD FACTS.

A ridiculous but not uncommon example - a Christian neighbor was trying to explain to my wife how Noah took all those thousands of animals on the arc and how they survived for 40 days. OK, that was enough to prove to me that many people are just flat out brainwashed. They are trying so hard to interpret the Bible literally and in 2005 it just doesn't fit...

Funny thing is though, I *know* there is a higher power. The universe and everything in it simply cannot exist without something greater, even most of the great physicists believe in a higher power of some sort. I just don't think mankind yet has a clue what the higher power is.

Comment

Humor or not... some people take their beliefs very seriously, and they are going to stand up for what they believe.
                              Everyone should be respected for that. Just sayin' [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              Peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X