• Show
Clear All

Re: Words from a TRUE Satanist!

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Humor or not... some people take their beliefs very seriously, and they are going to stand up for what they believe.
      Everyone should be respected for that...

[/ QUOTE ]

...without having those beliefs shoved down our throats constantly.

I don't give a crap about religion at all. I very rarely talk about it. I don't give a crap where Bill Z Bub stands on religion, as long as I know and he knows that he is a great father to his son, a wonderful husband to his wife, and a loyal friend to everyone else. That's all that's really important in the world anyways, to me. That's MY BELIEF but I won't try and force it upon everyone here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ahhh, agnosticism. Viewing religion without ANY religious goggles. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell, no religion is good enough for me but my own life philosophy of living well and making sure others around me are as happy as I am. Maybe I'm too evil for religion. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I still think Heaven is located between Salma's legs. Or maybe it was Faith Hill's legs. Damn, now I'm lost!
        "POOP"

Comment

I read that link posted by Shreddermon and I was shocked at how sad poor Old Scratch seems. It was always my understanding that Satan was surrounded by bitches 24/7 and that Hell was the Studio 54 of the underworld. I have seen Little Nicky and it didn't look too shabby down there.

What's the beef, Lucifer? Jesus envy?
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I'm all about respecting others no matter if they believe in a diety or not...as long as they are a responsible , accountable and credible people.

I have gone to bat for many Christians here that were attacked on other threads, just recently...because they are friends.

But this thread wasn't initiated by a "buddy" just busting my balls ..I barely talk to or know Shreddermon, therefore I didn't know his "intent"..but now I do.

I felt baited and suckered.

The 'HUMOR" was to make fun of me and my beliefs...IMO

People have the right to be jerks..I have the right to ignore them.

Big D..feel free to PM me anytime man..I can discuss this on a serious note. Both my In-laws are Sunday School Teachers and we talk all the time..they can't get enough of my views.

I also have these same discussions with my Police Chaplan who is the Pastor of My Son's school..He knows me VERY well and had many detailed discussions as well..and we both have mutual respect and like for each other.

Respectfully,

Bill Z
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Now William, I don't think Shredderdude was making fun of you with that. It appeared to me that he was giving you a funny link to read. I don't get offended when you or anyone else mentions Orgazmo to me - I can see the ridiculous humor in it and laugh at myself and Orgazmo. But not Choda Boy, I just don't trust him.

I think this thread has gone to hell and it is all Satan's fault. Not yours, Pat's or anyone elses...Satan's. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

wouldn't it be funny if, you somehow ended up with Salma, and with all that anticipation of the heaven between her legs, she ended up giving absolutely the worst sex ever?

i wonder if thats possible...

Comment

If Satan is reading this thread he may just throw a pecker on furry Salma, just to be EVIL.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    wouldn't it be funny if, you somehow ended up with Salma, and with all that anticipation of the heaven between her legs, she ended up giving absolutely the worst sex ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">That....that's...just...blasphemy [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Salma rocks [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]!!

Now...Faith Hill is also stunning.... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Jimmy..if I hardly/never talk to a person on this board but knew they are outspoken and had strong beliefs..especially that differed from mine.

I would NOT make a dedicated thread to them busting their balls...then get "mad" about it if they commented on the subject like I did..I mean , It's ME, what do you expect!!?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Now if YOU posted it, different story..because we are established friends....you know how I would react and say.

Logical example..You can call a "friend" a asshole, but call a stranger an asshole and see what happens..

This guy doesn't know me well enough to address this isssue with me then..obviously.

get my drift. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm done with this,

Bill Z Bub..and Hail Fucking Satan!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hear you, man. I'm just trying to keep the peace, is all. When I go to church tomorrow they're gonna ask me if I was a good boy this week and I was going direct them to this thread, as evidence. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Asshole. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's fun!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thank You Jimmy...I love you too ya asshole.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

How about we all just spend a few minutes to consider the most important thing in life....

Boobies [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                            93 USA Soloist EDS
                            USA HT6 Juggernaut
                            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              But this thread wasn't initiated by a "buddy" just busting my balls ..I barely talk to or know Shreddermon, therefore I didn't know his "intent"..but now I do.

I felt baited and suckered.

The 'HUMOR" was to make fun of me and my beliefs...IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what, Bill. I'm going to call you out on this. It's utter total [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] , and you know it. Oh me oh my, Bill is the victim here. ...What a joke! How the f**k could you interpret an article from The Onion as anything BUT humor? Because you interpreted my intent the way you wanted to. It suited your needs. i.e., As usual, you wanted to start another s**tstorm. You love that s**t. You're a freakin' attention whore for it. It makes you feel "cool".

I respect your beliefs, Bill. Even if I disagree. But that doesn't mean there isn't humor in EVERYONE'S religions, whatever they may be. Including my own.

And, gee, isn't it funny how the guy on this board who is quite possibly the least tolerant of others and their beliefs - who often and openly MOCKS them and regards them in disdain for their personal and religious values - is now playing the victim? And also doesn't seem to have a sense of humor about his own beliefs? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I guess until you can seem to do that, Bill, you'll be right about one thing: we won't be "friendly". So, until then, you can kiss my hairy Italian ass. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blasphemer!!

Salma probably has a magic vagina!
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X