One for Bill - Satan Related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satan Spoof.

Magic koochie? The Copperfield of c..., nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Re: Satan Spoof.

Jon Lovitz as "satan" on SNL. He was as deep as I want to get. Thank you very much. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Not this fucking shit again! Much like NOTP, I don't give a crap about religion, period, and pretty much have the same philosophy as him.
        And I agree with Shreddermon... it was a funny article, just a lighthearted joke. Why get your panties all in a bunch, Bill?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! Leggo my Eggo!

Comment

Dude , what do you want from me. You posted a thread to my attention of my "beliefs". I responded, then you busted my balls.

I never bothered you EVER. I can't recall ONE single conversation with you until now. I just don't talk to you!

At first I thought you were being "cool"...until I saw your response..if we were friends, you'd know how I would respond. But we are NOT friends, your intention was to piss me off..and get my attention for whatever reason.

OK, I'm an "attention whore"...

So why are you giving me attention...I didn't ask for it , nor want it from you...don't you think I get enough "attention" from my "friends"..you think I need more or something...WRONG!!

You don't see me posting a bunch of bullshit links in YOUR honor on this forum...why...because I don't talk to you..I don't play that bullshit with people I don't talk to!

My beliefs are always open for "discussion" ...but I don't take kindly to being mocked by a punk..that's what this was...plain and simple.

"VICTIM"?..I'm standing up to a punk who shot his mouth off to me out of the clear blue sky. Nobody fucks with me unless they earned my permission..and YOU haven't!

Like I said , you don't know me well enough to play with me..it was an punk move, and I'm calling YOU on it!

I don't think it was funny..I don't think you're funny , interesting , amusing , witty , charming , or clever..it's prolly why I NEVER talk to you..you're pretty boring..now I think you're a douche!

Congrats, you just made my Douche list..so get in line..I have a Candy Cane you can suck on, ..Tis the season.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Joe..this if like the 4th fuggin' time you stuck your nose in MY business..you're making a habbit of this..

OH BTW..Hey..for a Christmas gift.. put me on your "ignore" list...Joe, you're free to join him if ya like. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas Dickhole! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Claws
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bill...with all due respect, and I have nothing against you bro...will that post truly solve anything [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I still like Jon Lovitz. "Lovitz"!!!! What a great name for what you yahoos do when you decide to break balls. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Les Paul dude..This is between ME and Shreddermon...Not You..

you're cool ..I "talk" to you ..your fine.

I just wrote you the other night remember..that was sad.

The only thing that will "solve" anything ..is an apology..but that ain't gonna happen.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bill...yes, we're cool bro....I have no animosity towards you at all....none, zero, zilch....I'm just trying to diffuse this a bit.....it's not worth it....

If anything, take it offline....off the board....

I dunno, just tryin to help [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Are you guys irritated? http://www.ralphpenland.com/anal_hair_removal.html [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks..But I didn't find it funny..

an Apology will solve this..

that's it

nothing else will

either he apologizes..or ignores me..

that's all

no more, no less..

Thanks, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill

Comment

This shit just ruins this BB. Sad really. There are some cool people here, with great gear and lots of knowledge. This has nothing to do with me...But it does. I am part of this board (at least for now), so I would like to see it thrive in a good way. Not in veiled venom filled pissfest threads. Can't we all just fucking grow up. I know that's not possible, but I wanted to say it anyway. Think of the board as a whole and quit being so self centered. That goes out to a lot of you, and something I'll try to keep in mind myself.
                          The Buzzard does not fear
                          The man in riot gear
                          Harvest a skull of stone
                          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Re: Words from a TRUE Satanist!

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            wouldn't it be funny if, you somehow ended up with Salma, and with all that anticipation of the heaven between her legs, she ended up giving absolutely the worst sex ever?

i wonder if thats possible...

[/ QUOTE ]

Blasphemer!!

Salma probably has a magic vagina!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! ALL she has to do is show up and I'm gonna be a happy camper.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Joe..this if like the 4th fuggin' time you stuck your nose in MY business..you're making a habbit of this..

OH BTW..Hey..for a Christmas gift.. put me on your "ignore" list...Joe, you're free to join him if ya like. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              I don't recall ever getting involved in "your business". It's a free forum, post what you like. I just think you're making a big deal over nothing. I've never had a problem with you ever and usually agree with you for the most part. Religious and political threads don't go over here very well. Peace.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is some totally funny shit. Very entertaining. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X