X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Satan Spoof.

Joe.."Religious and political threads don't go over here very well. Peace."

Cool Joe..Peace to you back..

What's funny is I DON'T start "political" and "religious" threads..as this one.

I reserve 99.9% of that spew for MY thread here..I save it for that basically..I guess even if you love or hate my ass..people still read my bullshit..and whatnots

But I thought THIS was a "FORMAL" invitation..to yours truly..I guess not.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

You know what..I'm cool..yeah...whatever..I can blow this off..ya know.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

fuggit... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is small stuff..I put it perspective..and this is just PP shit to me..really...it is. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Shreddermon..as I was tellin' my bro the other day..shit get's very "impersonal" on the board..we see the words..but not the people..

you can say pass the salt 200 different ways..and percieve it 200 different ways..things can just get F'd up in the translation at times.

I'm attempting to have a good CHRISTMAS with my family..that's all that matters to me..

BTW SHREDDERMON..did you say kiss you hairy "ITALIAN" ass..??

well then..that shines some light on the issue..

Two fuggin' dagos goin' at it over bullshit...the hell you say.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm cool if you are..hey, maybe this was a good way to say "hello"..I'll forget your hairy ass ..if you can forget my candy cane.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Hey!!! You got hairy ass on my candy cane!!!"

"NOOOO!!! You got candy cane on my hairy ass!!!"

I'm gonna go hurl now...

Comment

The Italian Standoff thing definitely occured to me when Shreddermon said that... though the nym ShredderMON would make you think he was Jamaican... or at least Rastafarian!
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm a Salmafarian, & I don't think I'm alone!

Comment

Yeah..that threw me off ..

I think it should be something...ummm..

SHREDDERELLO...SHREDALDO...SHREDDERELLI..

That's it FRABRIZIO SHREDDERELLI..

That's what I tink..That's a Nice.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Now go back and just read the exchange between me and SHRED...but with the Italian accents..for that extra..Badda BING! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mink ya.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                "Hey!!! You got hairy ass on my candy cane!!!"

"NOOOO!!! You got candy cane on my hairy ass!!!"

I'm gonna go hurl now...

[/ QUOTE ]
                That's worse than you getting your chocolate in my peanut butter or me getting my peanut butter on your chocolate! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ah fuggit, Im sticking my $.02 in here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Im a member of alot of boards, mostly car related. Ok, all but this one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think that active members of online communities really can come to "know" one another without ever talking to them directly. You can reall get to know someones personality, likes, dislikes, beliefs, etc. without ever really talking to them. Both Shed and Bill are active members of the same community... which is why Shred posted this... I dont think it was aimed to bust Bills balls, just as a joke. Even though you two have never talked directly, your both part of the same community and have one common like ya know...

If you get what Im tryin to say here. Bill, good man for letting this go, Im sure it could have gotten alot uglier, which wouldnt have been good for anyone. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Personally, I dont believe in God or Satan, nor "know" either of you personally, so Im neutral here.

And yeah, comin from 100% dago myself, we cant let nothin go, were always right. Deal with it or STFU. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeah yeah...well you gotta admit..Two Italian hotheads can be "amusing" and kinda funny...waite..!!

Funny? ...like funny how? ...like were'e a couple of clowns to you ?..we're here to amuse you..you tink we're funny?....funny?...funny like how?...tell me what's so fuggin' funny..about us!!?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I gotta confess somethimg here...some days ..My pain is a freakin' 10..broken neck and back..and it does a number on the mood...ya know what I mean..so a little spark can rage into a shitshitorm fast with me sometimes...I'm taking lots of meds to curb that...I seen about ten docs and they all say fuggin' I'm nuts..so the majority wins..I'm not arguing..their professionals over here..yeah I'm fuggin' nuts.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sometimes I can't help myself.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I'm not straved for attention..I'm just fuggin' nuts! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yoohhh, You talkin' ta me? Huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Da two youuuuuuuuths... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

The best Joe Pesci Line EVER..in Raging Bull..."Their mother's are miserable because they take it up the fuggin' ass".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and this scene in Raging Bull..

Hey Joey you fuggin' my wife?

wha..?

I'm your older brother Joey..I heard tings..

oh , you heard tings..wha tings?

I heard tings Joey...I heard tings.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well its up to Shred now..I threw out the olive branch...

if he takes it..it's cool...we both said shit outta anger..or whatever.

but nothing that can't be taken back..This ain't Sears and Robucks.

Hairy ass and Candy canes was the worst of that exchange.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Denny Crane
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Denny Crane

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                which is why Shred posted this... I dont think it was aimed to bust Bills balls, just as a joke. Even though you two have never talked directly, your both part of the same community and have one common like ya know...

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob, thanks for posting this. It sums it up well.

Bill, I wish you no ill will. Never did. So this goomba is cool, too. No-one needs a hairy candycane. Peppermint-flavored ass can't taste good. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Your suggestion was taken to heart, though - welcome to my "ignore" list. This type of s**t follows you around. I wish you luck in dealing with it. But it brings the whole JCF community down, and I'm really tired of reading it. Over and over again. And I'm disappointed in myself for going right down there.

Again, Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X