One for Bill - Satan Related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Satan Spoof.

It is amusing to see that gown up men are having periods.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      It is amusing to see that gown up men are having periods.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

C'mon guys, lighten up and have some fun instead of this bickering. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Well, you know... it's MANOPAUSE, or MANSTRUATION, or something... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's Cool my fellow Goomba Shreddermonelli..it takes just a a spark to start things ablaze here..specially lately..

Not just us..Chuck and Pat was unfortunate IMO..I liked both and hope they come back...it doesn't take these "topics" to start a shitstorm..that's an example.

This "stygma" seems seems to follow wherever I go..I say what I say, do what i do, some percieve I'm stirring the pot, and some just know that I'm a obnoxious , vulgar , silly guy, I am...people love that or don't. The whole put me on your "ignore" thing stems from that really..nothing personal...I've said that many times..because people don't change and are who they are..

I understand there was no ill intent in posting this thread ..you did it in fun on a subject I take a little more to heart..when this subject does come up..I see a green light and go.

I overeacted on this one a bit..there was other things leading up to this, not just this ..it came to a head here..that's all.

Shreddermon...we're cool..I wish you and yours and very Merry Christmas and New Year..I mean that!

We may be talking more now..my friend Hippetim kinda started like this ..now we are good buds ..we got to know each other and just clicked..speaking of which...who in the F is Denny Cane ??!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

NO grudges..you're a good man..I'm a good man..a misunderstanding..this happends amoung families..

We're two grown men..Goombas at that..that butted heads...oh like that never happens..it happens in my own home but I love their silly asses..

I'm glad we made ammends..my candy cane and your hairy ass shouldn't be in the same room..I don't trust them.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

NOW.. we can bust balls in good spirit and know there's no ill intent...so some good came from this..

Take care Bro, sorry for the silly drama..like we need more of that here or anywhere.

This should be a a fun place ..an escape with like minded people..but we have our own styles..sometimes that clicks and sometimes it don't..and that's natural..

I don't think that's the case here..just sayin'..

Bye man, [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No, it's NOT a period, I'm just fuggin' NUTS!.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But I do have cramps and feel a bit bloated..but I think that's the leftover Turkey. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I COULD take offense at all the period jokes (because you bastards are all WAY off the mark with that one)... but in the spirit of the holidays I won't. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This has turned out to be one interesting ride.
                I think its time the ride ended though, time to move on, nothing to see here anymore.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Comment

Damn, I am late.

I don't believe in religion at all. I do find it fascinating in all respcts. However, I believe it is all primitive science and mind control tactics.

I mostly believe in myself, the allmighty dollar and Poontang.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Speaking of poontang, check your email.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Re: Words from a TRUE Satanist!

you all have way too much free time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] You gots to "Lovitz".
                          I am a true ass set to this board.