• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Lighting Frenzy!

http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM

Holy Crapo.

Nice TSO soudntrack too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Christmas Lighting Frenzy!

They got nothin on Clark Griswold! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TSO ROCKS!!
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

My first thought was that this is trick photography. He just took several stills of the many different light configurations and edited them to the music.

That is not the case.

If you look to the left of the house, about even with the upper floor window where the wreath is at, you will see a light on top of an antenna that goes on and off at a normal interval.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Aye, a lot of people are saying it is stop-motion. The blinking light would contest that theory, however the grass does behave 'funnily' and might support the stop-motion hypothesis...

Either way, someone put plenty of work into that videoclip, it rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I think he used a video camera that has auto-focus and the change in brightness caused the picture to sharpen and get fuzzy again from time to time.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I saw TSO Monday night and it was AMAZING!!!!
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Someone is likely a pro light tech or pyro person.
              They seemed to had wrote a program for that.

Comment

they showed that on local news the other night. not the whole thing though. It's somewhere in ohio they sadi. It totally fucking rocks and i love it. It's so great when people go so out of their way like that. The christmas spirit rocks baby [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

As cool as it is, I would hate to be their neighbor!
                  www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

On the stop-motion rumors - it's funny how computers can put a man in space but it's just not possible to sync lights to music? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Excellent track the guy used. Usually you see this stuff synched to traditional Christmas music, but I'm glad to see someone using something decidedly harder [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://computerchristmas.com/index.phtml?link=home
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        As cool as it is, I would hate to be their neighbor!

[/ QUOTE ] exactly. i was talking with some friends of mine and that was the first thing they brought up. it would drive you nuts in about 10 minutes. still cool though.

Comment

wow!! great clip! I love the idea... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but who is TSO? the soundtrack rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Trans Siberian Orchestra

The particular song is Wizards in Winter from their cd: 'The Lost Christmas Eve'.

Comment

and those were really really OLD computers to boot!
                              looks legit to me, although i'm tired of getting spammed with it from everyone and their brother!
                              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                              X