T.S.O. This afternoon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.S.O. This afternoon!!!

<font color="blue"> </font> [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: T.S.O. This afternoon!!!

Fuck yes, TSO is incredible. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I saw them last year...Then met Chris Caffery at NAMM. Their light show is unreal! I told him it was way better than the last KISS show I went to. He just laughed and told me they "stole" KISS's old light & pyro guys....
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I stil haven't seen them. Something always comes up and ruins my plans. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Fuck yes, TSO is incredible. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1......Seen them the last 4 years in a row, and got my tickets for Dec. 26th. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Post a REVIEW when you get back!!

ENJOY the show Dave!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I saw TSO this past Monday night. Amazing show, Caffery and Skolnik are incredible as is the whole band. Chris Caffery used a couple of different RR1's and a Wolfgang and a LP Custom. Alex used mainly Heritage Les Pauls with a Gibson in there once in a while and he also used a white double necked SG and the song he used that one on turned into Rock and Roll by Zeppelin. Once again I must say it was an amazing show. I also had the pleasure of seeing HippieTim and his wife there. Tim is the one who told me that the Non-Gibson Pauls were Heritage.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Dave:

I am taking my seven year old daughter to the show here in Minneapolis on Dec. 27th. She went with my wife and I last year and she loved it. Looking forward to this years show.

I'll be curious to hear from you as to what songs they play; I am hoping they play their most recent album in its entirety. It has so many great songs on it, it would be great for them to just do the whole story.

Definitely post a review!

- Eric
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Just saw them last week with Pitrelli! Simply awesome!
                  "POOP"

Comment

I have tickets for the Dallas show on Dec 17th. I saw it for the first time 3 or so years ago back in Virginia. It's a great show and if you have never seen them before you should check it out at least once.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'll be seeing them twice this year. First will be on December 10th when the East Coast group comes here to Chicago. Then on the eve of Christmas Eve, we'll be traveling to St Louis to see the West Coast group and hang with Angus for a little bit. We can't wait!!
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Last year they played a portion of some 12th century monk chant (or something)...It was kinda wierd actually. Chris said onstage that they were going in that direction on the next album. I'm curious how much of that "new stuff" they will do this year.
                        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I have row 14 tickets for tomorrow at Key Arena
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Last year they played a portion of some 12th century monk chant (or something)...It was kinda wierd actually. Chris said onstage that they were going in that direction on the next album. I'm curious how much of that "new stuff" they will do this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure it wasn't the Carmina Burana? (by Carl Orff, Ozzy opens his show with it.)
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure it wasn't the Carmina Burana? (by Carl Orff, Ozzy opens his show with it.)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking he meant, too, Todd. I remember them playing it at the show last year.

No sign of that new album, though... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

- E.
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                              X