Cigar smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigar smokers

Any of you guys smoke cigars on a regular basis?

If so what is your favorite?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: Cigar smokers

I smoke a couple of cigars per week.

Nothing fancy though, just cheap-$5-per-cigar-cigars at the night shop. Usually my friend splits them with me, but he never smokes more than one, but still pays half... It would be way too expensive otherwise. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I really like Partagas dominican, cuban if you can get em, there are so many different cigars out there, macanudos are pretty good, Dunhill has some really nice cigars, [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Once in a blue moon, but when I do, Cubans
        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Lately, I've been partial to candela wrappers. Arturo Fuente's. My usual smokes are either maduro or natural wrapper cigars though. I just bought a graycliffe and that one was good!! Just not 12 dollar good LOL. I pretty much buy them in bulk (never less than 25 cigars/purchase) unless I am looking to try out a specific type.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I'll have a cigar once or twice a year... special occasions only and they must be Cuban.
            I have a friend who is from Cuba and his family lives in Toronto and Chicago.
            He has them send him some real Cuban cigars a few times a year. Basicaly he gets a FedEx package with an assortment.
            He then sells half of them to his friends and keeps the rest...
            $20 for a Cohiba and $25 for a Romeo y Julieta (my personal favorite). I usualy hit him up around the beginning of Dec so I can have one for New Years Eve.
            Occasionaly he will get a Fidel (Presidente) or two. Those things can last a day or two.
            -Rick

Comment

I like Parodi - they ar ugly, burn forever, and they are cheap.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Fuente short stories.....Definitely my fave.

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I usually have one per week in the summertime. My current favorites are Baccarat, Duque and Macanudo. Cigars International has a great selection at very good prices and they also have "sampler packs" so you can try all different kinds/wrappers/strenght etc.

Comment

Hmm. I don't usually have too many during the winter months. Wife says they stink up the house and it's too cold outside.

Some of my fav.'s

Carlos Torano--1959 Exodus Silver (Churchill)
                    CAO--Italia (Piazza)
                    CAO--Brazilia (Amazon)
                    Romeo y Julieta--Reserve Maduro (Churchill)
                    Opus X (any size..but I've only had one)
                    Ashton VSG--tasty little baby!!
                    Olivia "o" bold--(Oasis--I think that's the size)
                    Flor de Olivia (Churchill......the good "cheap" stick)

Comment

Yeah the Duque, CAO Italia, Romeo y Julieta and Flor de Olivia are all excellent!!

I have a 5 Vegas Gold that I am gonna light up after I get done jamming in a bit.

One thing I really like to do is set a backing track with some slow drum beats and just imrpov some licks into it while having a cigar lit in the ashtray....hang the guitar and take a few puffs...go back to playing....take a puff or two...go back to playing....

It's relaxing as hell to infuse two of my favorite pastimes together.

Comment

Camel Lights.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually I will smoke a Garcia Vega every now and then. Maybe once a month.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yeah the Duque, CAO Italia, Romeo y Julieta and Flor de Olivia are all excellent!!

I have a 5 Vegas Gold that I am gonna light up after I get done jamming in a bit.

One thing I really like to do is set a backing track with some slow drum beats and just imrpov some licks into it while having a cigar lit in the ashtray....hang the guitar and take a few puffs...go back to playing....take a puff or two...go back to playing....

It's relaxing as hell to infuse two of my favorite pastimes together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that!! There is supposedly a study where there was a correlation with pipe smoking and longevity. Apparently the soothing effects of pipe smoking lessend stress levels amongst smokers and this elevated their longevity.

I haven't seen the supposed study but it seems plausible since rarely do pipe (or cigar) smokers inhale the smoke.

Comment

El Rey Delmundo or Pradron.

Comment

Working...
                            X