How hot your house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How hot your house?

65 I'm on budget billing so its been the same no matter what I've done with the temperature so far.

104.85 a month.

Comment

We got Bonneville Power up here. It's Hydro-Electric. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. As long as it doesn't snow in my backyard. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But, I am sure I will still get stiffed. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

65 here in my place
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          65 here in my place

[/ QUOTE ] Back up 5 degrees and punt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Right now, it's about 74 in my house just because it's warm outside. It's been cold, then warm, cold then warm, but for the most part, I've got the temperature set for 69 during the day now, 65 or 66 at night. I'll probably have to up it to 70 or 71 when it starts to get colder this winter, but we'll see what the bill ends up being first.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Right now, it's about 74 in my house just because it's warm outside. It's been cold, then warm, cold then warm, but for the most part, I've got the temperature set for 69 during the day now, 65 or 66 at night. I'll probably have to up it to 70 or 71 when it starts to get colder this winter, but we'll see what the bill ends up being first.

[/ QUOTE ] Back up 10 and put on a sweater. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I hate being cold, so we'll see. I already have my office set up in the basement where it's colder to begin with, and I usually wear a heavier sweatshirt or sweater down there in the winter.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just got back from the store for a beer run and the wife had the heat cranked to 75. Needless to say, I asked her "what the fuck?" And then I promptly turned it down to 60-something. She can go put on a sweater.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I just got back from the store for a beer run and the wife had the heat cranked to 75. Needless to say, I asked her "what the fuck?" And then I promptly turned it down to 60-something. She can go put on a sweater.

[/ QUOTE ] Well I guess no one is going to run around nekkid this year. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm comfortable at about 18 degrees Celsius. I'm not sure what that would be in the old fashioned Farenheit degrees. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Well I guess no one is going to run around nekkid this year. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself. I run around nekkid when it's 50 degrees. I'm married, who do I have to impress anymore? Why can't I be comfortable? And raisin sack be damned!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'm comfortable at about 18 degrees Celsius. I'm not sure what that would be in the old fashioned Farenheit degrees. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] That would be about 67F. But 18 sounds so cold. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Between 68 and 70 during the winter. 66-68 in the summer.
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

My heat is included in my rent but I like it a little chilly 60 ish pretty much year round is good for me.

Comment

I try to maintain an even 72 degrees year round.
                                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X