No announcement yet.

Anyone going to see snakes on a plane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to see snakes on a plane?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone going to see snakes on a plane?

In all seriousness, I will be there to see that movie. High out of my mind, but I'll be there. You are talking comedy gold.

Comment

Sam L-Jay is one of the best
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

> "MMMMM MMMMM MOTHERFUCKER! SAMUEL L JACKSON,IT'S MY BEER! IT'L GET YOU DRUNK,YOU'LL BE FUCKIN' FAT BITCHES IN NO TIME,YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGHT A NIGGA OR TWO!" "HOW'S IT TASTE MOTHERFUCKER?" "Can you stop yelling at me please?" "NO I CAN'T STOP YELLIN,THIS IS HOW I TALK! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES? YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE,AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!" Chapelle Show,Season 2,Episode 1,Scene 1. Tommy D.
        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
        X