printer problems...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printer problems...help

my Epson Stylus C62 is nuts, it doesn't print the right colors, I changed the inks, still the same thing.
    Can somone tell what is the problem?

Here is the color chart I made

And this is how it looks when it comes out of the printer, I made this pic with my digital camera.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: printer problems...help

Check your Color Profile settings (if you have one) and reset it to the Factory Default (if it has that option).

You might have to reset the printer itself - Epson should have a reset/startup trick on their site or some other tech site.

Other than adjusting colors (is Manual Color Settings selected or Auto?) that's all I can suggest.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hmmmm.... you might also want to change your black cartridge. I'm seeing a noticeable void of black in your print.
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

did you do an ink ijection to the old cartridges? or buy real cartridges? If so, were that OEM and NOT generic?

Generics can be junk and refilling olf cartridges can be problematic.

Comment

Looks like your yellow and black are not printing. Bad print head or bad print logic. Probably a gonner.

Matt

Comment

thanks guys, I got it do work.

It only needed some cleaning. ahhhaaaa!!!
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I assumed you already tried that.....

Comment

Working...
              X