Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More free Ebay/PayPal coupons! Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More free Ebay/PayPal coupons! Merry Christmas!

I belive these all expire on December 18, although I'm not 100% sure. Enjoy nonetheless! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We have the aforementioned 10% off Coupon <font color="red">C11-GIFTGUIDE</font> (Max savings $25)

New ones that haven't been posted yet:
    $15 off $100+ Coupon <font color="red">C23-GiftGuide</font>
    $5 off $50+ Coupon <font color="red">C22-GiftGuide</font>

This leads me to believe there are Cxx-GiftGuide coupons in numerical order. A daring buyer may wish to try various numbers randomly and seeing what they get in return!

Re: More free Ebay/PayPal coupons! Merry Christmas

Thanks, ErgoFret designer! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I used C11 coupon. I couldn't try the others, because my purchase was only $26 worth. But thanks anyway, man!

Where do you get the information on coupons anyway?

Comment

I have a question does the seller still get the total amount?.Is is ebay and paypal eating the cost of the discount?.It sort of sounds like it in there FAQ but it not real clear to me. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Seller still gets the full amount. PayPal or Ebay makes up the difference. NO HARM WHATSOEVER if you are the seller, you're not gonna get screwed over. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I just saved $25.00 on a set of rims for my truck.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I just saved 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oops, I didn't see Immortal's question at first. I get these coupons from various other forums. Pass them along! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And your ErgoFret picture doesn't work in your signature any more! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You can also do a search on Ebay Coupons, etc... and find them in forums. I used 1 that expired on Nov 30th, on Dec. 1, and it still worked. Didn't work on Dec. 2 though. I also used the Dec. 18th one recently, and saved $25 on a new car DVD player that was a great price in the first place. Thanks NOTP and anyone else who have posted these. Every little bit definitely helps! I actually just did save 15% at Geico just an hour ago. Do you have ESP NOTP? I know you have JACKSON! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Thanks!!

I may buy few things this week...this will help!

THANKS NOTP~~
                  Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                  Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Funny, I actually have one Jackson and one ESP guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'd trade them both for the psychic ESP thing though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Time to do some online Christmas shopping. Mp3 player for myself, more cologne for myself, etc. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll keep watching out for more coupons.

You're welcome everybody! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I just saved myself a fiver on a new phone!
                      Thanks a lot! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

eBay and PayPal thank you! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha cool.. too bad I already bought everything I think I need for now.. but never know what you'll find on the bay! lol

Comment

Sucks you can only use them once! haha...

Comment

Yea, find a good one like $10 off then get some custom jackson thats like $8000 heh

Comment

Working...
                              X