Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Toru!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Happy Birthday Toru!

Happy B Day Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Toru-san no tanjoobi desu!

Happy Birthday to one of the coolest dudes in JCF! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Re: Toru-san no tanjoobi desu!

tanjobi omedetou gozaimasu!
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Re: Toru-san no tanjoobi desu!

joyeux anniversaire!!

Fong

Comment

joyeux anniversaire!!

[ QUOTE ]
            Happy Birthday to one of the coolest dudes in JCF! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whose cool?!!? hahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Thanks guys!
              My birthday gifts are arriving today by UPS. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

hey Fong, why in French ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I didn't know the Donkey in your avatar speaks French.
              [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru, you spend less time on the JCF (specially on the Non J/C Related Talk forum) lately, what are you doin'? Chasing the girls on the beach like I told you to do? ahh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Well, I post but I guess I post boring stuff that noone finds them interesting. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

speaking of interesting posts, you should do another list of bands wich kick ass, I've got all the bands' albums wich you suggested to me once. We have 99% the same taste in rock, I know you have something for me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday Tory!

You rock man! Have a great birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

To one of the JCF's finest members!

Happy b-day Toru. I hope you have a good one. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Comment

HBD Toru [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] enjoy the day [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Have a great day, and enjoy your new toys!
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X