BBQ Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Time?

Hey to all you JCFER's out there in the snow. I am at the present time watching two very thick filets grilling to perfection here in So.Cal. It was nice and sunny today about 75. It's presently 68 degrees at 5:30 pm and very pleasent outside. Time for another brew. So.Cal you have to love it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: BBQ Time?

<font color="aqua">We actually BBQ in the winter here too.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

You bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It's cold and shitty in Maryland. Spring will be here soon. I F-ING HATE WINTER!!
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Heh, where are ya? I'm in OC

Actually I don't steaks.....
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't steaks either [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

weigh two goe grammer boi
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Shuddup ya stalker! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

40 here in seattle bbqing for a seahawks win drinking beer
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                <font color="aqua">We actually BBQ in the winter here too.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, me too. I BBQ when there's a foot of snow on the ground. That reminds me, I have to go fill me propane tank.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Winter blows.........I hate skiing,...I hate snowboarding,....I hate building snowmen,.......I hate throwing snowballs,........I hate getting hit with snowballs,......I hate snow shoveling,.............I hate driving in snow,..............I hate,.....well,.....I'm just a miserable m*%$$f*$#er today. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Grilling steaks sounds good though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't steaks either [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

weigh two goe grammer boi

[/ QUOTE ]

ZING!!! GETS HIM!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No problem with grammar or spelling; I just forgot the word eat

BFD ya fuggers [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron you need some protein in your diet. It will help you to not forget words like that. Go a steak. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Was 84F this weekend.
                          We had a 52F drop in temp in two days. Now its freezing.

My head is killing me (I'm a human barometer). [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BBQ sounds nice though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hey to all you JCFER's out there in the snow. I am at the present time watching two very thick filets grilling to perfection here in So.Cal. It was nice and sunny today about 75. It's presently 68 degrees at 5:30 pm and very pleasent outside. Time for another brew. So.Cal you have to love it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big fuggin deal! You don't know BBQ. On any given Sunday in August/October/November/December go to McFetridge Dr. and the Lake and you'll see some REAL BBQ!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                            X