King Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Kong

Is anyone else pumped about this new movie coming out. The original is one of my favorites. The ones that followed were awful to me. This one looks like it is gonna kill.

Do you guys think it would look better in b&w, or color as is?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: King Kong

It's gonna be awesome. Peter Jackson rules.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the LOTR movies but this baby looks badass. I am really excited for this to come out.

Comment

"Play as Kong!
        Play as man!
        Play the unofficial Peter Jackson's King King video game!"

-TV commercial on heavy rotation
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think it looks good... I'm gonna see it. I love the King Kong from when I was a kid! What was it 77, 78, or 79... Jessica Lange was HOT! I'll never forget seeing those giant gorilla fingers rubbing her tits... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bzzzzzt!

It was 1976

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0074751/

Heh
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok so I was off by 1 year... 2 years... and 3 years... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I remember I had one of those Burger King Glasses with Kong tearing apart a subway car... the glass broke along time ago... I wonder if could find one on eBay.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X