December 7th 1941...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 7th 1941...

Surprised no one mentioned this today... But, Just a note for some of you to take a moment and remember the Pearl Harbor attack on December 7th 1941.

Our country lost roughly 3000 men and women military members serving there that day. And that was just a small amount of our losses considering the huge casualties we suffered during that bloody war.

It was a long time ago, yes, but these heroes should never be forgotten. Things would be a lot different here if it werent for them. If you know a WWII vet that is still with us, praise him for his service...

Blessed be...

Re: December 7th 1941...

+1

Comment

Amen brother.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

A day that continues to live in infamy.

Comment

Amen.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Peace everyone.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I remember Pearl Harbor Day when I was a kid. I guess it's not fashionable anymore.
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Today is slowly being forgotten about and it saddens me.The gennerations that followed WW2 owe every thing to the men and women that gave their lives for this country.And to add to that,anyone that has given their life so we can enjoy the freedoms we have today,any war or conflict,any call of duty.Thank You and you will never be forgotten!!.....Sorry about the rant,it just really hacks me off.Thanks for listening....
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

+1
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I always remember. I called my grandpa a couple hours ago Just to say i love you. WWII vets are amazing people.

Comment

It's sad how our nation tends to forget these things... soon they'll forget about 911 too. Oh wait I think they forgot already.

My gramps was in WW2, sadly he's been gone since 77. We do owe alot to those brave men and women. I was reading about Japan during WW2 the other day. It was an interesting read about how and why they attacked Pearl Harbour.

Comment

not to forget that we europeans are greatfull to the US troops who liberated us during WWII.. big time ! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          not to forget that we europeans are greatfull to the US troops who liberated us during WWII.. big time ! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that was very classy! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Right back at you. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

To those who served and serve today [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sad that there is so little for remembrance on it in the news today. I saw nothing mentioned even on MSN. I am surprised, because 9/11 and Pearl were often mentioned synonymously there for awhile and how we reacted in this was used a basis for how we would react again.

Hats off to those who were in the service and gave.

Comment

Working...
                              X