fantastic t-shirt opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantastic t-shirt opportunity

Saw this and knew it would make GREAT t-shirt for myself and the kid. Thought I'd share [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.fishinghurts.com/pdfs/DaddyKillsAnimals.pdf

Re: fantastic t-shirt opportunity

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

PETA [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] intended for kids. You'd inadvertantly be giving those a-holes free advertising.

Comment

I was joking about one for the kid but come-on, I thought this was hilarious. The tie, the skull and cross bones hat with scorpion lures, the blood lust and rage. I look just like that when I'm cleaning my fish except there is usually more blood & guts on deck and the fish are bigger. I'll look even better doing it in my new t-shirt next summer.

Comment

I guess if you're wearing it while your gutting a fish it's OK. But the money to buy it would still go to those PETA nazi's. Kind of a catch 22.
          -Rick

Comment

I don't know if they actually make a t-shirt themselves and it would be a cold day in hell before I gave them a dime. I'm just going to have shirt made.

Comment

Yo, newbie!

I posted this in an earlier JCF thread

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oops, I missed it. I'll have to go search now. Or just click the link. duh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X