Guitar shipped from Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar shipped from Canada?

<font color="aqua">Quick question for you guys, what does it usually cost (approx) to ship a soloist style guitar in a hardshell case from Calgary/Alberta Canada to the east coast via UPS?

Thanks in advance - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Guitar shipped from Canada?

$40 will do it.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I went the other direction. It cost me about $30 to ship from Ontario to Oregon or Washington (couldn't remember which) not including customs. It was my Ibanez RG in hardshell case.

Quotes can be calculated on www.ups.com although I can't seem to get it work right now... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Maybe later.

Comment

For some reason, it costs a lot more to ship something from Canada to the U.S. than the other way around. That's because Canada Post are a bunch of greedy sons of bitches!!!
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

<font color="aqua">I tried using it earlier as well and it wasn't working correctly for me either. Thanks for the info, fellers - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh, and it's good to see you're not bitter, zeegs..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

It also depends on which city you are shipping from. If its from a major city, it will be cheaper...........

Comment

Zeegs - That's because Canada says that if America's not charging an import tax like they are, they may as well charge an export tax [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I just got back from getting a quote to ship a guitar to England.

Surface $110

Air $200

Is that fucked or what?

Comment

Keep in Mind Airmail Parcel Post will have a Limit of $675 Insurance so if you need more than that, you will need to jump to the next level and $22 or so more.

Matt

Comment

Hah, those prices don't even include insurance.

Comment

depends on how many molsens or hockey jeresys are in the case with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Surface $110

Air $200

Is that fucked or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dont I know it!!!

James

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          depends on how many molsens or hockey jeresys are in the case with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're gonna shit on us with a beer joke, please respect said alcoholic beverage by spelling it properly...Molson. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          You wouldn't spell Jesus wrong would you? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yes, we take our beer this seriously. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Off topic Shawn, but what do you think of young Mr Crosby's rookie debut? He's the real deal, huh?
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Surface $110

Air $200

Is that fucked or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there, done that, Germany´s not much better [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're gonna shit on us with a beer joke, please respect said alcoholic beverage by spelling it properly...Molson. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              You wouldn't spell Jesus wrong would you? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yes, we take our beer this seriously. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Off topic Shawn, but what do you think of young Mr Crosby's rookie debut? He's the real deal, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

woah...sorry about that, I'm practically Canadian, I play hockey, used to drink a lot of Labatt's Blue, love Hockey night in Canada and used to live across the Detroit river. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Crosby is gifted, only watched one complete game of his so far and that was against the caps. He had the break way and he beat Kolzig "like a rented mule" . I don't know what the Pens deal is but they should be doing better. I hope they don't burn the kid out, he is the real deal for sure from what I saw of him, mostly highlights but he should be a star in the NHL for a long, long time if he stays healthy.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X