Guitar shipped from Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar shipped from Canada?

Oooooh boy Shawn That is one of my pet peeves. I hate it when people say "Labatt's". We say Labbatt Blue, without the possessive 's', just like it says on the bottle. But hey, at least you like good beer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just got back from a Sabres game in Buffalo and they had Labbatt Blue there, so I'm pretty happy right now.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      they had Labbatt Blue there,

[/ QUOTE ]

"Labbatt"? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pot, the kettle is calling! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

IT sucks, and over the last 5 years I have seen the prices skyrocket for shipping.

For example, right now im selling an Ibanez on Ebay, im saying I will charge 40$ for shipping, but it will really cost me 63$ cdn. It doesnt help that im in a small town, but It's screwing us over!!!

Not to mention Paypal and my bank wants super long "holding" p[eriods for dealing with transactions, I cant deal with the "dealing" anymore, it's such a PITA!

Comment

Again I ask the question - Shawn you are in Texas - why does every Canadian Beer taste like a skunks ass down here? I know it doesn't taste like that there or those guys wouldn't drink it. Moosehead, Labbatt, Lowenbrau (brewed in Ca) and Molson taste horrifically skunky here.

Hell, when Kirin Ichiban was brewed in Canada it tasted like ass too. Literally a skunk. Please someone help me. I am thinking of going to Banff in Jan/Feb just to get to the bottom of this mystery that has been taunting me since 1989!
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            they had Labbatt Blue there,

[/ QUOTE ]

"Labbatt"? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pot, the kettle is calling! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Again I ask the question - Shawn you are in Texas - why does every Canadian Beer taste like a skunks ass down here? I know it doesn't taste like that there or those guys wouldn't drink it. Moosehead, Labbatt, Lowenbrau (brewed in Ca) and Molson taste horrifically skunky here.

Hell, when Kirin Ichiban was brewed in Canada it tasted like ass too. Literally a skunk. Please someone help me. I am thinking of going to Banff in Jan/Feb just to get to the bottom of this mystery that has been taunting me since 1989!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't explain it. Maybe it's your palette. Try it when you come up here, and if it still tastes bad, you know that it's you and not the beer.

Comment

You misspelled "Labatt", 'tis all, Zeegs. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

molson xxx
                  yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    You misspelled "Labatt", 'tis all, Zeegs. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL, so I did. That's not what I was getting at though. Its the S people add that bugs me. Shame on me for spelling it wrong though.

Comment

Alot of us don't drink those brands of beer there cheap swill,me personaly I drink Sleemans it's the nectar of the gods

Comment

442w30 is right it seems that all Canadian beer is skunky. Which is why I don't drink it down here very often. There is one beer and wine store down here that I got some fresh ones before tho.. I'm assuming it gets skunky because it sits on the shelf longer because most Texans don't know that its good beer and they'd rather have Shiner cause its made in Texas [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and Zeegs it is Labatt's when comes in a 6, 12 or 24 pack -and- if you drink more that one at a time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

All I can drink is Canadian beer (Moosehead, Labatts, Molson) or Heinekin. American domestic beer makes actually makes me feel like crap... Tastes sorta funny, and gives me heartburn almost immediately as well well as a more hungover crap feeling the next day.

Weird...

Comment

I'll send you a Touque for Christmas Johnny, to complete your trasnformation to Canadian. PM your address, I have an awesome one all ready to go. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                            X