Segal Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Segal Collection

On History Channel yesterday, they showed Steven Segal's vintage guitar collection. He owns 300 guitars. Mostly Fender and Gibson. Four Lucille's signed by BB King. Hendrix's only Fender Jazzmaster. Albert Lee Tele. Several old Martin acoustics. It made me feel better that he's also a player. He's been playing since he was a kid and showed him jamming too. Looks like he knows his licks. He's got an awesome Samurai sword collection too. The man's got all the tools to cut heads with anyone.

Re: Segal Collection

<font color="yellow"> There was also a featured article on him and some of his guitars in this months Vintage Guitar magazine.

He has some very early examples of Fender Strat's and Tele's.

Besides, uummmmmm, who would tell him "Hey, Steve, you suck" [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Doesnt change the fact that the guy is a loozer..........

Comment

I read the article in Vintage Guitar too... was a good read! Hes got some nice vintage stuff there, probably worth a mint. Atleast he can play and really appreciates all his guitars and where they came from.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Good thing he doesn´t want SD Charvels [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too sure... he probably earns more in a month than most of us in a year, has fame and can more or less do what he wants...

Somehow, that doesn´t define loser to me... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, let's not forget he tagged Kelly LeBrock too.
            Yeah...total loser. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeah, let's not forget he tagged Kelly LeBrock too.
              Yeah...total loser. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, really!!!

You know, typical party...dips, chips, whips...no hot candle wax on the nipples though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn, what a piece of ass. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Mike, I never had you pegged for a skank man.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Mike, I never had you pegged for a skank man.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

He's getting a little chubby. Someone needs to tell him Japanese robes aren't hiding that either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...and that makes you.... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Not too sure... he probably earns more in a month than most of us in a year, has fame and can more or less do what he wants...

Somehow, that doesn´t define loser to me... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If making money makes you a winner, then I guess Britney Spears, Eminem, Gas Passer C, Larz and other notable "artists" must be winners, and people like Satch, Vai, Frehley, they are just loozers. Sorry, but I see it the other way around. People who actually know this ass clown know the truth. He thinks he is god, and he simply is just a fat ass has been...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            he simply is just a fat ass has been

[/ QUOTE ] ...that could kick your ass six ways 'til Sunday. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              ...that could kick your ass six ways 'til Sunday. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I doubt that very much. He'd have to stop admiring himself in the mirror and lose about 300 pounds first..........

Comment

Working...
                              X