Segal Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Segal Collection

Nah, I think he could probably do it with one hand while eating a hoagie with the other. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think its cool that Steven likes Strats, is a guitar player, has made some pretty cool movies and can kick serious ass too. At least he's not flashing his pimped out Bentley and all his bling bling like many of the other rich stars.

Comment

Somehow I don't think that Satch, Vai or Ace or eating Top Ramen these days......

Segal had a succesful career, he has faded a bit now, but he is not a loser. He has done quite a bit with his life. Much more than the average Joe.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          If making money makes you a winner, then I guess Britney Spears, Eminem, Gas Passer C, Larz and other notable "artists" must be winners, and people like Satch, Vai, Frehley, they are just loozers.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lost all credibility when you put Vai and Frehley on the same plane. That and overusing the letter 'z' inappropriately.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

Not too sure... he probably earns more in a month than most of us in a year, has fame and can more or less do what he wants...

Somehow, that doesn´t define loser to me... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If making money makes you a winner, then I guess Britney Spears, Eminem, Gas Passer C, Larz and other notable "artists" must be winners, and people like Satch, Vai, Frehley, they are just loozers. Sorry, but I see it the other way around. People who actually know this ass clown know the truth. He thinks he is god, and he simply is just a fat ass has been...........

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take an educated guess and say the Ace is a multi multi millionaire. The numerous Kiss "last reunion" tours were staggeringly popular and profitable and don't forget they are the kings of marketing.

Comment

I can kick his ass and rub off that spray painted hair of his at the same damn time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just kidding, if he's into it and can play more power to him.

Wealth and material possessions does not make a man a winner or a loser. I've known some wealthy scumbags who I'd consider losers.....
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ace and Peter got $2M each, Paul and Gene got $20M each. Ace is not as rich as you might think. Maybe if he did a rap or two that might change...............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Somehow I don't think that Satch, Vai or Ace or eating Top Ramen these days......

Segal had a succesful career, he has faded a bit now, but he is not a loser. He has done quite a bit with his life. Much more than the average Joe.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Well than maybe I should have chosen different words, like he isnt a loozer, he is just a successful asshole.........

Comment

http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/pro...en_seagal1.htm

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Mr. Segal is proudly featured in verse two of the Crankdaddy classic, "People Whose Asses I Could Kick."

The lyrics go a little something like this:

I could kick Steve Seagal’s ass, I could kick it hard
                      Used to be tought, used to be cool, now he’s a tub of lard
                      Don’t care if he once was Hard to Kill
                      Did jujitsu on a train
                      Now he's a whale with a ponytail
                      It’s time for him to feel the pain
                      Don't mean to talk with so much sass
                      But I could kick Steven Seagal's ass
                      Don't mean to talk with so much sass
                      But I'm gonna kick Steven Seagal's ass...hey hey

It's a crowd-pleaser, for sure. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Feel free to listen to it or download it here:

Crankdaddy's "People Whose Asses I Could Kick" (mid page)

Comment

Cool stuff, I didn't know he was a collector. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        I knew Steve could play though, he did parts of the score to "Fire Down Below" with various artists, and a song in collaboration with Richie Sambora, a song called "the long way around" which is a pretty cool bluesy/country song.

and Steve Vai has sold 6 million albums and has numerous endorsements, so I kinda doubt he's a financial loser [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X