Boxed wine. Back up the truck!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxed wine. Back up the truck!!!!!

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/food/210264_wine02.html Check out the Tintindi wine. $20+ a box. Costco has it for $18. I can get it for $5.00.That's 3 litres!!!! At my Grocery Outlet Store. And I like Cab and Chard. Just can't drink it like beer. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Boxed wine. Back up the truck!!!!!

Screw that, that's to much reading..

Just tell me where I can get the Most Booze for the least amount of money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

I am going over there tomorrow and buy the whole lot. Hey, Donnie, my trailer is only three blocks away from the "House from Hell". Come on over and we can share a box. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

quality beats quantity gentlemen. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            quality beats quantity gentlemen. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] No it doesn't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This, according to the web info, is pretty good wine. You snobs can take your bottles with corks in them and stick them.... right in your frig. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Quantity and titty are what I like!

Quality is ok in quantitty.

Umm. Wine thread....?
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Smoking Loon wine. $5.99 per bottle at Costco. Eddie Van Halen swears by their Cab. Tried it, pretty good stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I am going over there tomorrow and buy the whole lot. Hey, Donnie, my trailer is only three blocks away from the "House from Hell". Come on over and we can share a box. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres something about the thought of two grown men sitting in a trailer sharing a BOX of wine... I dunno, maybe its just me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Trailer trash at its finest! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K

I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I do like the cheap Riunite... either Lambrusco or Rosato. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If you like Lambrusco (like me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] you'll love reislings. I can't remember the on I like, but make sure its a Auslese
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Cool. I'll have to look into that then. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Trailer trash at its finest! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K

I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I do like the cheap Riunite... either Lambrusco or Rosato. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My ex-girlfriend from undergrad loved Riunite Lambrusco. Damn she was a whore.

Comment

I have never consumed wine from a box, and I don't plan on starting now.

Hahahaha, I have been butt wasted off of box wine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You aren't going to enjoy the hangover though. There is nothing worse than a wine hangover. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My ex-girlfriend from undergrad loved Riunite Lambrusco. Damn she was a whore.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              What's her number? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X