This guy is amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is amazing!

Sorry if this has been posted already. Watch at least halfway through before you kill it.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: This guy is amazing!

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Russian Circus runaways [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I can't even see his skateboard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This video should be titled "Starbucks introduces new Super Grande size" Ahahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The dude in the fcuk shirt at the end looks like Ace
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd hate to be a cop trying to chase that little fucker.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd be willing to bet anything that guy has a background in gymnastics.

Comment

that was amazing, makes me wanna lose weight and go do a backflip off my roof. Nah fuckit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'd hate to be a cop trying to chase that little fucker.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullets stopped Bruce, they'll stop him.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Spider sense, tingling.

Comment

The style is called freerunning and it began in France. You should see some French men doing it. That's just masterpiece.

Comment

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=278

Check this out.

Comment

i wonder how many of these jumpers die each year?Cool clip and the dude is a definate Gymnast-his legs are a bit messy in flight and his landings/rolls are a bit messy but apart from that you have to say he has some bottle doing all the shit he does!I hope this becomes a chav sport over here and keeps the numbers down [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Aye that's from the movie banlieue 13 (kick ass french movie)

(here's the same video http://www.nearlygood.com/video/awesomechase.html)
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My flatmate does a lot of this, its called PK (or at least thats what he calls hit). He does mainly PK and Thai boxing, and he's legs are as big as mine, now bear in mind im 5'10 and weigh like 15 stone, and hes 5'5 and he's like 10 stone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            The bass player form Bleeding Through does these moves on stage, but only seen him doing a sideways spin when he jumps.
                            Impressive stuff though.

James

Comment

How much is a stone ?

Comment

Working...
                              X