• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This guy is amazing!

14lbs
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

the first guy in the first vid is definitely a gymnast. I can tell because I'm a gymnast, or used to be. all those various flip moves he was doing have names and you really have to practice those over years to get as good as he is. he's doing shit you'd have no idea how to do without having been coached in gymnastics for some extended time.

the vid ought to be called Scenic Russia and Kids Who Want to Die (or at least a Broken Ankle or two).

sick film!
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

"scenic Russia" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was thinking the same thing.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Amazing how humans can land safely from such heights. I'll never forget the first time I watched a Jackie Chan movie that had these kinds of escape-stunts ("Rumble In The Bronx" and "Jackie Chan's First Strike" are prime examples).

Comment

I'm runnin' free yeah
            I'm runnin' free

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd think this guy could make great money in Hollywood as a stunt dude.

Comment

Working...
              X