Deal of the Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal of the Year!

FREE EPIPHONE ZAKK WYLDE LES PAUL with the purchase of a $100 Gift Certificate/Diecast chopper combo!

Merry Christmas from 357 Choppers!
    To ring in 2006 and our new marketing campaign, we're giving YOU the Black
    Label fans, the ultimate 357 opportunity.

For
    a LIMITED TIME ONLY with the purchase of one of our three new Zakk Wylde diecast/gift
    certificate packs, you will recieve a FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde signature model
    Les Paul guitar.

Simply go to www.357customs.com
    and purchase one of the Zakk Packs, which is a $100 gift certificate and your
    choice of either the Zakk Wylde Bullseye, Zakk Wylde Sawblade, or Zakk Wylde
    camo chopper diecast collectable. THEN you will automatically recieve a Epiphone
    guitar! If you choose the camo diecast Pack, you get the camo Les Paul. If
    you choose the Sawblade diecast Pack, you get the Sawblade guitar. And if
    you choose the Bullseye diecast pack, you get the Bullseye gutiar!

This is NO B/S, folks. For a $132.05
    purchase you will recieve a $100 357 Chopper Gift Certificate and a Zakk Wylde
    357 Chopper Diecast Collectable, and the ultimate item...an Epiphone Zakk
    Wylde signature model gutiar. This is not a special run of these guitars...this
    is the right-off-the-shelf signature Epiphone model.

Guitars will be shipped out in
    March. Once you've made your purchase you will recieve your gift certificate
    and your diecast chopper as well as a certificate to recieve your new guitar
    from 357 Choppers!

This purchase ALSO enters you in
    the giveaway for the Zakk Wylde Mafia Chopper! Good luck!!!

Thank you all for a great year!!!

-357 Choppers

Limit one guitar per household.

Here's the link for the camo bike:
    http://64.49.233.159/ProductDetails....=camogcpackage

- Irfaan -

Re: Deal of the Year!

If it looks to good to be true...well then....
    Call me cynical, I'll pass.
    And hell, limited could be one or two.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

It seems legit acually... Im thinking about taking a chance for the hell of it. Worse comes to worse, Ill contact my credit card company and have the charges reversed if it doesent come through!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Alright, I just ordered the bullseye package... Im also, for security, saving a copy of the page as well. Well see if this is true in March.. if it is, its a smokin' deal! If not, well, Ill deal with them then!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I wish you luck my friend. And please, if you score a decent guitar and all works out well, PM me and give me all the shit you can. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll deserve it.
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

thats a tough one because when you click on it it gives an ip that isn't the provider that 357 uses..I'm wondering if they have been hacked
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I don't know, I got the e-mail from 357 Customs, Chad Dyer, and zakkwylde.com about this. Plus I also gave this a shot directly from the 357 site and it led me there. I hope it's not hacked. I'm all paranoid now

EDIT: I also checked all my past e-mails from Chad (mod at the Zakk Forum) and all of them give that link to 357's online store too

Comment

All I see is buy an Epihpne guitar and get a die cast matching bike [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok, I see it. Click the link to buy the bike and you get hit with the Certificate which doesn't match the name of 3577Customs.com - it's issued by their store's issuer. It's a mad 3-way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, I'd say it certainly looks legit, but I'd want email confirmation from 357customs.

Hmmm. It also seems that you are taken FROM a secure site to a NON secure site when you hit "Checkout".
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention, I also did get a confirmation e-mail from 357 confirming my order

Comment

Same here. The IP addy of the store is the same one your directed to by the 357customs site, so it seems legit enough. You can find the deal under the gift certificates tab... that was the first thing I looked for, to make sure it was a direct link from the real site. As for being paranoid, dont be! You used a credit card to order this, which is the safest thing you can do. If its a scam, just call your credit card company and they'll take care of you in no time! Surprisingly, when it comes to matters like these, cc companies are on YOUR side! Rember, YOUR the paying customer and they want your money! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Even a Visa Check-Card has the same protection as a standard Visa CC.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I wish you luck my friend. And please, if you score a decent guitar and all works out well, PM me and give me all the shit you can. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tell you what, WHEN I get the guitar, Ill write a little note to you, put it next to the guitar, and take a pic to post it! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Here's hopin [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Ok, Rob and I took the plunge. Anyone else trying?

Comment

Im thinking of getting 2 of my friends to order the other two and Ill pay them, just to have a matching trio. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If only money permits, which it doesent! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link BTW, I owe ya one if this comes through! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Now, what the hell am I gonna do with a $100 gift certificate to there? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm still looking for the fine print...(in order to receive guitar, you must use the $100 gift certificate on a $1000 prchase)
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

Working...
                              X