Deal of the Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deal of the Year!

The deal is supposed to be 1 per household. However, I dont think that they are going to snub people away that ordered more as it is over with and done for now. A lot less headache for Chad thats for sure. If only we could get something like this done on the JCF....thats the only way it could get any better...FREE JACKSONS!!!!-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

well, It says you can order 3, but they must be 1 of each so

one camo

one razor

one bullseye

Luckily I got the Camo and the Razor [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, my "Order" screen shows that I got a Camo and a Bullseye......I got a confirmation e-mail from one...but, not the other and both say I will be contaqcted by a rep soon. So maybe I did get both....I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I missed the deal at the first time and now I just thought I'd order one in the morning. Turns out they sold out in an hour. So I'm out of luck, again [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Oh well, maybe I'll score on from eBay once everyone gets their guitars and dump them into eBay all at the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          -Janne

Comment

I for sure will be dumping two. They're going to be the source of funds for a Lynch Sunburst Bengal. That was my plan all along. The Bullseye will stay, assuming I like it. If I don't, it'll get dumped too. I was in this all along for the profit...plain and simple.

Comment

I tried for an hour and couldn't get all the way through the checkout process without getting error messages. I'd hit "add to cart" and I'd get an error message. Then after a few times I'd get to the next step and there would be 3 of the same thing in the cart. Then I'd try to remove 2 of them and I'd get another error message. I finally got to the last step of the checkout and I got another error message. After that, everything was sold out. Man, all I wanted was one! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

I personally think it should have been limited to one per house hold period... would have let everyone who really wanted one get one, not just the ones who are gonna flip it for a profit. I got my bullseye and I cant wait to get it, its wont be going anywhere!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I have a bullseye from before and I really like it, have been tooling with the idea of getting a buzzsaw too, but this just slipped away, honestly I never really cared to try to score one. Sadly enough as I would have kept it.
                  Better look on eBay when they all is up for sale.
                  I`m not complaining over people joining for profit, I can understand that, but really; it`s just BS.
                  I`m glad I have the funds to buy me one if I want.
                  One guitar per household seems logical to me.

Congrats to the ones that got one [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

You lucky guys that scored one of these (or two or three lol). I only saw this this morning, read my chances were gone, then read that there was another shot at it, but they sold out mega quick. Oh well. A Camo one would have been nice to try out, but I guess I'll live.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I personally think it should have been limited to one per house hold period... would have let everyone who really wanted one get one, not just the ones who are gonna flip it for a profit. I got my bullseye and I cant wait to get it, its wont be going anywhere!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Especially considering this is a promotion, you'd think they would have wanted them to go out to as many people as possible instead of all the people grabbing 3 at a time just to resell them.

Comment

I don't see the problem. Everyone who wanted one or more had an EQUAL opportunity to get one or more not only last night, but especially last Sunday. The reason that there were those of us, including me, scambling to get the remaining ones last night is because we missed the boat last Sunday for whatever reason.

There's nothing wrong with someone buying three to turn around and flip them for a profit. That's the American way. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I don't have an endless source of income. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] When an opportunity this good comes along for me to further my ends (namely getting a Lynch Bengal) then I'm going to be on it like white on rice. I don't it's fair to knock me or anyone else for getting in on a great deal, and then putting ourselves in the catbird seat to make some money.

Comment

No ones knocking anyone... I just think it would have been more fair, thats all. I was thinking about getting two more as well, but decided against it. One is enough for me, it was a once in a lifetime deal on a guitar that I wanted, and I wanted to give others the same chance I had. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I`m just waiting for the bro-deal to hit in march [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, for that price I would have loved to try an LP. You guys that jumped on this are lucky!

Comment

Just hit my charge card.

Comment

Working...
                                X