Deal of the Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deal of the Year!

Yeah, I'll be keeping my Buzzsaw, too. I've had a strage attaction to them since they came out. I'm mesmerized by the pattern. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I believe Zakk originally saw that design on some Zippo lighter somewhere on tour a few years back and decided to have it painted on a guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ahhhh, 3 TOTAL! Hmmmm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, I got the Camo, and it will be going on Ebay if they're still selling for $700 at the time [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, but, after this, the price will probably bottom out.....still....plenty of room for profit though. I will be keeping my 2 if this is legit.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yikes, should I do it?!?!?!?

:s Im in Canada, and interested!!!!

Comment

I wonder if it's a scam.. Man, now I want one.

Comment

So basically, you spend 132, and get an expensive guitar? I really want to do this, but I'm really skeptical.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Same here with the shipping. I really think this is legit. Guess we will see come March! Ive wanted Les Paul for a while now, but not THAT bad that Id go out and spend $800+ on one... If this comes through, it would definatley be awsome!

So now on to the next question... whos keeping theirs, and whos selling? Ill be keeping mine for sure. Got a spare 85/81 that will promptly go in it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the bullseye, and i'm keeping it !
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Theres another thread going on the ESP board about this. There is a guy claiming he is the webmaster of the 357 choppers page. He does explain a little more but you still need to believe!!! He says they are figuring on ordering about 2000 from Epiphone. But that number will change based on orders. He says that the window for this offer is closing.....
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I like to think I'm pretty computer savvy, but I'm also no expert. Is there anything else I should look for?

[/ QUOTE ]

i went in with both eyes open, so if i get screwed, i only have myself to blame.

Anyway, i thought i got suckered after i looked up the IP address. But it's registered to a cymitar.net. In the domain registry entry, Cymitar.net is registered to Cymitar Technology Group with a 210 area code(San Antonio address).

Unfortunately, cymitar.net doesn't have a site, but cymitar.com does, and they describe themselves as Cymitar Technology Group out of San Antonio. So it's possible that cymitar.net turned into cymitar.com.

It's also certainly possible that 357customs.com is running there shopping cart using some software that cymitar.com wrote + is hosting. Who the fuck knows? Baby needs a new pair of shoes!!! C'mon, baby!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Ok, ordered another this time th buzzsaw. God, I hope this is legit. That would rule.

Comment

I still say something doesn't add up. If these are the same guitars other dealers are selling, how the hell can a company throw that much money away. And this "to generate a buzz" stuff? I guess if your products appealed to a broad market it could work. I saw nothing on their site that needed my prompt attention. Even if they only paid $200 each including all shipping and handling, sell a couple thousand and, well, do the math.
                        The Buzzard does not fear
                        The man in riot gear
                        Harvest a skull of stone
                        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Just bought a Bullseye and will keep my fingers crossed until March/April. I was a bit concerned when they asked for my social security number and my mother's maiden name, but what the heck you only live once right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

How did you pay?? I have never been asked for a SS number and such...??? And has anyone delt with or anybody know of some one who has delt with this company before??
                            The Buzzard does not fear
                            The man in riot gear
                            Harvest a skull of stone
                            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Just bought a Bullseye and will keep my fingers crossed until March/April. I was a bit concerned when they asked for my social security number and my mother's maiden name, but what the heck you only live once right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get asked for either of those, and I paid with my CC [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I recall Chad saying they were making tweaks to shipping charges and other things because of small bugs in how they took orders, but that sounds a bit strange

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that the [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]means its a joke. If not then its a scam and we're all screwed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X