Deal of the Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deal of the Year!

I got my confirmation on the B&W and the Camo. Woohoo. I am thinking Zebra Custom Customs in the B&W....and Duncan Live Wire Metals in the Camo.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Congrats Lou and everyone else who got one!

Comment

Man, they are really looking to unload all of these Epi Zakk guitars. They are giving one away every week in 06! (think I read that right, I was in a rush) To those of ya lookin to turn it around for a quick buck, good luck to ya, hopefully you'll still do alright with a hundred or so going on EBaY all at once. They are coming out with a new Epi model for Zakk, so it looks like they're getting rid of all the old ones. So anyone who missed out still has a chance...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          hopefully you'll still do alright with a hundred or so going on EBaY all at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking. Wonder what the value will be in March? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well I'm sure it'll be more than $162

Comment

I got my gift cert in the mail yesterday along with the voucher for the guitar which will be shipped in March. The die cast bike will be shipped in Jan. Anyone else?
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Guitar doesn't ship until march huh? Conveniently, at that point it will be impossible to do a charge back. Something smells pretty fishy.....

Comment

Glad to hear you got the certificate.

There is a note posted on the site thanking everyone who participated in the Epiphone guitar give away and announcing a contest for others to win a guitar.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Guitar doesn't ship until march huh? Conveniently, at that point it will be impossible to do a charge back. Something smells pretty fishy.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't understand why so many are so negative about this. Is it possible that we won't end up getting the guitars? absolutely, but I paid for a gift certificate and a model. The guitar is a bonus. If it comes to pass. Why would I do a charge back? I got the cert already. I didn't get screwed. I can see it now, in March if we end up getting the guitars, you guys will still have a reason to say that we got screwed. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Got my gift certificate and voucher today. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Merry Christmas! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nothing for me yet... still waiting!
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

<font color="aqua">got mine today too, come onnnnnnnnn "buzz"!!!! Can't wait till I get the guitar too [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Ta rah rah boon dee ay - I got mine yesterday (24th) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only way I can see it could turn out to be a scam is if they claim that they won't do it cuz the guy didn't sign the certificates. Since the terms stated that you WILL receive a free guitar (or rather a certificate that assures you will receive it) WHEN you buy the certificate and the model, you definitely have grounds for a chargeback if you don't get a guitar.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Got mine today.

Comment

Just got mine today too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                                X