• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deal of the Year!

Mine arrived today.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Mine arrived today also! Has anyone spent their gift certificates yet?

Comment

I tried to use mine..but the instructions they sent w/the gift certificate don't work..or I'm just goofy (which is a good possibility).
        It says..to "Pay by Check" which I said too (actually it came up "check by mail" I figured it was the same thing). Then to type the # thats on my GC in the "orders comments section", well, I could never find that section, but where it said "gift certificate" it was looking for a 13 digit #...so I don't think my order went through.
        If someone gets it to work, please let me know... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Check your email I got a email explaining how to use the gift certificate. I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Yeah, I got an email from Chad today, also, from his email address on the Zakk Wylde Forum. I signed up for the mailing list, so now I get emails from him whenever. Here's what it says about the gift certificates.

"FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ALREADY HAVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE IN HAND, YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE SERIAL NUMBER IS YOUR ORDER NUMBER FOLLOWED BY NINE ZEROS. For instance, if your certificate number shows 5150, your Gift Certificate validation code on our shopping cart will be 5150000000000".
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn..thanks for that info. I didn't get an email.

Comment

Ok, tried that, told me it was an invalid #. I give up for now. Will try in another day or so.

Comment

Toejam, I've recieved the same e-mail also. I'm probably going to wait until my other gift certificates get here before I place an order.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't tried mine yet. I'll probably wait a couple weeks to order something.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got mine today and my buddy got his a couple days ago. I haven't tried to use the certificate yet. If someone figures out how please post it.

The add 9 zeros thing seems to be a bit easy to fake if someone wanted to just type in 4 random numbers followed by 9 zeros. OR did I miss something?

Comment

Got my certificate today.. hope this works

Comment

I'm gonna be the bad guy here and say that I don't think you're all gonna get your guitars, at least not the guitars you think. It's simply not feasible. I really hope you do, but it sounds like a "too good to be true" to me. Sorry. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Bad publicity is still good publicity, right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Bad publicity is still good publicity, right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I got my "Buzzsaw Chopper" today. #4 of 9...

Comment

Working...
                                X