the simpsons :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the simpsons :p

man that show is terrible now. unoriginal and predictable i can't bear to watch it. i used to be a huge fan too.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: the simpsons :p

I still watch and although I agree with you on most points I am still entertained. I dont know how much longer they will keep it up. I think it has ran longer than any other cartoon series or sitcoms for that matter. I prefer the Family Guy more though. The little references that each are using to jab at one another is kinda funny. Seth Mcfarlane is just twisted and when you think there is a subject he wouldnt reference, bam there it is.

Comment

I hope they continue The Venture Brothers, that's a great cartoon.
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

The 17th season you're witnessing now in USA is probably the last season ever made of The Simpson. Well, that was the original Groening's statement. But on IMDB the schedules were also til 2008, so I don't know what they're really planning.

But as for myself, I'm a big fan of it. I have seen all of the 16 seasons two times this year ... I'm kinda The Simpsons freak. Even though, it's the best show ever made, IMHO! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I still love the Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad. Thes best new cartoon though is Drawn Together. It can sick at times, but it sure is hilarious..........

Comment

I don't know which season we have here on tv right now.. pretty recent.. the episodes suck. I'm a very big simpsons fan, but I don't really enjoy the newer ones either.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

i also prefer family guy, by far actually.

Comment

Family guy! Last night...

Baby Stewie (talking to a prostitute): "Is there any tread left on that tire? Hmm? Ehh? Or would it be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

simpsons rock!!
                  guess it will take some time till I'm about to see the latest season, so I'll enjoy the days everything's still going fine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

any stargate fans here?
                  now their last season (at least the last one that is beeing played here right now) really is kind of disturbing!!
                  they used to go to other planets and shoot with their mps around, kick some alien ass, and now it's just schmu all the time!!
                  who cares about the love life of the characters? I want explosions and stuff!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

guess it's a hard situation. you can't do the same all the time without beeing called rip-off, but if you change something noones gonna like it.
                  same as in music I guess... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Drawn Together, the best new cartoon............

http://www.heavy.com/viral/drawnTogether/

Comment

Favorite character form Drawn Together.

Ling Ling.

The epsiode last week, where you get to see how Asians see the world, that was funny.
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Favorite character form Drawn Together.

Ling Ling.

The epsiode last week, where you get to see how Asians see the world, that was funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

BEST EPISODE EVER! I almost fell off the couch laughing so hard when he went for his first driving test... "OH MY GOD, AN ASIAN!!!" puts the key in, BOOOOOOOOOOOM! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Bitch!

Mike
                          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Drawn Together, the best new cartoon............

http://www.heavy.com/viral/drawnTogether/

[/ QUOTE ]
                            what season are you up to? We saw the first this year and I'm hanging out for the second. Brilliant stuff. I never missed an episode, and it's been a long time since I said that about a tv show.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I still love the Simpsons, as well as Family Guy, South Park, American Dad, King of the Hill, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Drawn Together, and The Boondocks. I still love watching Beavis and Butthead, too. Seems most of what I watch now is cartoons. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X