Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Simple Question ...Treo or Blackberry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Real Simple Question ...Treo or Blackberry?

How come anyone hasn't mentioned the Side Kick 2?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Blackberry here. It's great for e-mail, work. The calendar functions are very good, too. Opening big attachments isn't the greatest, but that's probably a fair criticism of all small roaming devices. The phone is only so-so.

Comment

Blackberry 7290. I like it. I would like it more if I didn't have to support the other 30 that are on our network! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A friend has a 7100, stay away from them. He hates it, multiple letters per key.

Jason

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          How come anyone hasn't mentioned the Side Kick 2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, really...I have heard some good things about those! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I do probally half my posting on my phone. The only thing it can't do is chat. Plus I have Bbubble Bobble and Tetris on my phone
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
            X