Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett Rejoins Cannibal Corpse!

Rob Barretts back in 'Corpse!
    Check out http://www.metalblade.de/indexE.html and click on 'News' and scroll down.

This new album will be killer!

Anyone got any ideas on a release date?

If this has been mentioned before sorry! But I did a quick search and nothing was returned.

James

Re: Barrett Rejoins Cannibal Corpse!

Here's a story from blabbermouth

CANNIBAL CORPSE: 'Kill' Details Revealed - Dec. 11, 2005
    CANNIBAL CORPSE bassist Alex Webster has released the complete track listing for the group's upcoming album, "Kill", tentatively due on March 21, 2006 via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded at Mana Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida with producer Erik Rutan (MORBID ANGEL, HATE ETERNAL).

Commented Webster, "We have only four more days of mixing, and then the album will be finished. At this point, it looks like the album will be released on March 21st, 2006. After that, we will begin touring, starting with the No Mercy festivals in Europe, followed by a headlining tour throughout Europe. We will hopefully be touring the States in the early summer months, but nothing is booked at this point."

"Kill" track listing:

01. The Time To Kill Is Now
    02. Make Them Suffer
    03. Murder Worship
    04. Submerged In Boiling Flesh
    05. Five Nails Through The Neck
    06. Purification By Fire
    07. Death Walking Terror
    08. Barbaric Bludgeonings
    09. The Discipline Of Revenge
    10. Brain Removal Device
    11. Necrosadistic Warning
    12. Maniacal
    13. Infinite Misery

Said Webster: "This may not be the exact order of the songs for the album, but it should be pretty close."

CANNIBAL CORPSE recently announced the addition of guitarist Rob Barrett as a permanent replacement for guitarist Jack Owen, who left the band in 2004. Barrett, who played with the group from 1993 to 1997 and appeared on "The Bleeding" and "Vile" albums, has contributed a song to "Kill".

With regards to the new album's musicial direction, the band had previously said, "We are doing everything we can to make sure it's the heaviest, most brutal one we've ever made."

CANNIBAL CORPSE have been utilizing session musicians for their recent touring activities, including Barrett and Jeremy Turner, who had previously played with ORIGIN.

Comment

kickass ! ! !
      now there are 2 totally insane riffing machines swinging the axe for corpse....this album will be totally awesome, i promise.
      after all, pat and alex had to write pretty much every song, and i've always prefered their stuff over jack's

headlining tour through europe...well, i hope i'll be able to go to one of their shows.

Comment

Oh yah man, I can't wait for this one [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Its gonna be ace!!! I cant wait till March though!!! No really, I cant!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Wow! Now I can sleep at night knowing there is going to be some kick ass Cannibal Corpse headed my way!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              04. Submerged In Boiling Flesh
              05. Five Nails Through The Neck
              06. Purification By Fire
              07. Death Walking Terror
              08. Barbaric Bludgeonings
              09. The Discipline Of Revenge
              10. Brain Removal Device
              11. Necrosadistic Warning

[/ QUOTE ]

Those sure sound like CC titles! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X