RIP Chuck Schuldiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP Chuck Schuldiner

A big influence on me as well...not only that, but fucking VERY cool to hang out with at shows. He loved to shoot the shit about up and coming metal acts he was digging at the time.

I cherish the memory and honor of being able to have met him. R.I.P. Brother in Metal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, it's already been 4 years ?
      RIP Chuck.

Flo
      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Death has some great albums. I kind of had an opportunity to join them at one time. I think it was during the "Spriritual Healing" tour. A friend of mine was a roady for them and they just lost the second guitar player. My style was pretty similar so he figured I could get the job if I wanted it. I talked to them a bit, but decided against trying out for them. Probably a wise move looking back. I was sorry to hear Chuck had passed away.

Comment

There is a pretty cool interview up on the emptywords site with chuck and gene h. about the symbolic album..
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

RIP

I met Chuck on the sound of perserverance tour in 99, and he was the coolest guy!! I tried to get him to switch to Jacksons, but he just laughed, and signed my disk! True Genius!! Our Elvis has left the building!! Let the Metal Crusade live forever!!
            I love admins!

Comment

A Schuldiner Warrior would have been cool...
              Hear the universe scream
              Bleeding from black holes
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

The best moment in metal history, IMO, is when Chuck scratches his nose with his picking hand in the middle of a solo on the Death in LA DVD. What a jerk [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Chuck was/still is amazing. It seems everytime I pick up a guitar I play atleast alittle Death.
                  I was always in love with the Warrior bodyshape, and the first time I seen Chuck play one it sealed the deal.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                  X