Damn, I love Jim Beam....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I love Jim Beam....

The elixir of the Gods it is. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. It makes me realize I am super smart, I have all the answers, my wife looks sexy ( she should start drinking until I look sexy.....but, by then she would be comatose ), I love everybody, did I mention I love Jim Beam? Sobriety sucks!! Sober people are just afraid to face the drunk world.....thats all....sissies. Afraid of spinning rooms, hot flashes, slurring words and screaming out loud to a person 1 foot from you...oh yeah...and making absolutley pointless posts on a guitar forum. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If I ever hit the lottery you guys will be rich.....just buy stock in Jim Beam.....I will be the next Dudley Moore in Arthur. Hookers, booze and a kind old British gentleman to babysit me.
    I would buy Ron a PC so he wouldnt have to keep going to the library.

I would buy the admins 2 weeks of vacations for putting up with the douchebags on this forum.......and yes....hookers on me. Gotta love the hookers....at least for the time you paid for.

Hippietim would get his own super computer. He is married...he doesnt need hookers.

Flametop....well....I would buy Jackson Charvel and let him run it....and yes, hookers would be mandatory secretaries.

Newc....send his ass to luthier school...anything to keep him from Newcensteining anything else. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I think he just needs some guidance.....he has all the initiative.

LesPaulCustom.....I would buy Gibson for him......and drop the prices since it is the same damned guitar for the last 50 years.

JGCable.....I would have EVH's finger cut off and sewn on to his hands.....maybe this would help in his ever elusive hunt for the " perfect tone".

Twisteramps.....I would just pay him a shitload to sit around and teach me to play....and he can have a hooker too if he does a good job.

Side note....I supply the hookers, it is up to you to practice safe sex. I am not paying for your offspring.....nor am I paying for penicilin shots. Safe sex is not just making sure her head isn't bouncing off the headboard either.

God I love Beam.

Remember, if you are going to hit it.....hit like a CAVEMAN!!!!-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Damn, I love Jim Beam....

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

did you say something about hookers?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Beam too.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'll take you up on that offer should the time come Lou.
          The first thing to go would be the phrase "woodworking change". Then Strat heads would go on anything you wish.
          It would be manditory to have hippietim in charge of QC and shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hippietim would get his own super computer. He is married...he doesnt need hookers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think he would need the hookers the most, actually. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't buy me any hookers, just get me an 18 year old hardbody Russian bride that can't speak English...but can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I want my hooker made of plywood and a lover of CBW (Cheap Boxed Wine). That way, she can be pealed and too drunk to know it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

This is why I love coming here everyday.
                I never laughed so hard until I joind JCF.
                -Rick

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hookers and booze. That reminds me of a party I went to 2 weeks ago. Man, was that fun. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My clothes smelled like a mixture of cheap perfume, baby oil, and cigarettes. If all that wasn't a dead giveaway, in the right light, the body glitter on my shirt was damning evidence of the events that took place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Beam never did it for me the way a good tequila does. Give me some Cabo Wabo and those hookers start looking pretty good. And, Lou, if I ever hit the lottery, I'll buy you a bottle of Beam. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I forgot to mention that I do indeed enjoy Beam myself. At our favorite bar, we were known as Team Beam for a while. However, Bourbon has a tendency to make me mean as a snake, Vodka generally doesn't.

I still prefer Wild Turkey to all other Bourbons.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I still prefer Wild Turkey to all other Bourbons.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ] UMMMM Wild Turkey 101. I had a shot, more than one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], 30 years ago to snag a real nice lady on a beach trip. I was so afaird and got so looped........ [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Beeeeeeeeam! God, I love Beam. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

all things follow the path of the Beam
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X