X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I almost just went postal at Sears

OK, is that the chat room?

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I have a High School Diploma and actually some college Education, I just can't spell. Always been that way. I graduated with a 3.2 GPA and actually had a 3.6 at the end of my Jr. year, but I took dick for classes my sr. year
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Mother Shbooboo is actually from the simpsons, It's homers cousion Frank, who turned into francine , who as homer siad is " I think his Name is Mother shabooboo now or something" aafter he joined a cult

Comment

Dude, a 45 minute wait for a pizza is good timing around here.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I have a High School Diploma and actually some college Education, I just can't spell. Always been that way. I graduated with a 3.2 GPA and actually had a 3.6 at the end of my Jr. year, but I took dick for classes my sr. year

[/ QUOTE ]

Just use the spell checker, DRS!

No offense intended, I was just having fun.
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

That's what happens if you go to Sears to get portraits. Probably better off using a real portrait studio, even if it costs a couple more bucks.

Personally, I feel skeezy everytime I go into the Sears stores in my area. I don't think they hire actual employees anymore--either clerks or janitorial.

Comment

I know a guy with a masters degree and every time I get an email from him I wonder if spelling is a requirement...
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

People suck.
                  Now I want pizza.

Comment

I almost went Sears at the Post Office the other day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

You leave Donnie alone. He's a nice guy. He can spell anyway he wants. The message is clear. Take that anyway you want. (I will come to your house and kick your ass.)(Boy, am I feeling my oats!!!) I love ya Donnie. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hey, I hear you're having race riots of a sort there in Oz right now too! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        I know, Rich, and it shames me. You know I'm fiercely proud to be Australian, but the behaviour of the drunken idiots at Cronulla on the weekend was sickening. We're hardly a nation of saints, and racists & xenophobes aren't too hard to find, people still get murdered and raped and mugged. But we are by and large a pretty tolerant society. It's not about political correctness (god forbid), but about understanding that that guy wants to live his life differently to mine, and leaving him to do that. You don't have to understand, but just live and let live.

The gang of arseholes that beat up the surf lifesavers that started this whole mess need to be dealt with, but if they weren't of Lebanese extraction, and were actually a gang of disaffected white teens (and there are plenty of them about) would the press be bandying around terms like "Race Riots"? The Cronulla locals may have still wanted to "take back our suburb" from the gangs, but there wouldn't have been the hateful text messages, or the random bashings of anyone who looked like they might have been of middle eastern extraction. And then the retaliatory destruction of property by the gangs.

We had members of the Bra Boys and the Comanches MC shaking hands on the beach on Tuesday to show that the problems shouldn't be about race, especially considering that some Comanches members are of Lebanese origins.

[ QUOTE ]
                        You have to admit, if you had to wait 2 hours in those circumstances, you'd be pissed too - unless you repaired to the car park for a little ganja break! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Then you might forget why you're there and be late for the 2-hour window! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        oh, I'd absolutely be pissed. But jerkoffs & pains-in-the-ass come in all shapes, colours and sizes. I wouldn't be advocating for them to be shipped back to the old country. Scum festers in all communities, regardless of skin colour or point of origin. I find it ironic that some of the White Australia lobby want to keep the country for "Real Australians", but consider that our nation is only a couple of centuries old, even those whose families came over on the First Fleet are only going to be what, 7th generation Australians? So if I break the law (or piss you off in line at Sears), should I be shipped back to Scotland? I am only a second generation Aussie after all. And regarding the language thing, if you had heard my great grandmother talk, you might've wondered if she was actually speaking English, so thick was her Scottish accent. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I din't really use any real clear words on what they were, I just called them a Quote that Homer simpson said. If they were white, pink, gren or purple I still would've been pissed and found a name to call them. In my life, everyones cool till they they find a way to piss me off, I'll be your friend no matter of race, creed or decertive dress.

Comment

Don. Just be you. Look at me. Those "people" out there rag on me all the time. And what do I say to them, "Thankyou Sir. May I have another?" You have to be sure of yourself and hang the rest of the bastards from the highest yard arm. And if they survived that, then you say,"You can kiss my salt-cured ass." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Hey, I hear you're having race riots of a sort there in Oz right now too! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              I know, Rich, and it shames me. You know I'm fiercely proud to be Australian, but the behaviour of the drunken idiots at Cronulla on the weekend was sickening. We're hardly a nation of saints, and racists & xenophobes aren't too hard to find, people still get murdered and raped and mugged. But we are by and large a pretty tolerant society. It's not about political correctness (god forbid), but about understanding that that guy wants to live his life differently to mine, and leaving him to do that. You don't have to understand, but just live and let live.

The gang of arseholes that beat up the surf lifesavers that started this whole mess need to be dealt with, but if they weren't of Lebanese extraction, and were actually a gang of disaffected white teens (and there are plenty of them about) would the press be bandying around terms like "Race Riots"? The Cronulla locals may have still wanted to "take back our suburb" from the gangs, but there wouldn't have been the hateful text messages, or the random bashings of anyone who looked like they might have been of middle eastern extraction. And then the retaliatory destruction of property by the gangs.

We had members of the Bra Boys and the Comanches MC shaking hands on the beach on Tuesday to show that the problems shouldn't be about race, especially considering that some Comanches members are of Lebanese origins.

[ QUOTE ]
                              You have to admit, if you had to wait 2 hours in those circumstances, you'd be pissed too - unless you repaired to the car park for a little ganja break! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Then you might forget why you're there and be late for the 2-hour window! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              oh, I'd absolutely be pissed. But jerkoffs & pains-in-the-ass come in all shapes, colours and sizes. I wouldn't be advocating for them to be shipped back to the old country. Scum festers in all communities, regardless of skin colour or point of origin. I find it ironic that some of the White Australia lobby want to keep the country for "Real Australians", but consider that our nation is only a couple of centuries old, even those whose families came over on the First Fleet are only going to be what, 7th generation Australians? So if I break the law (or piss you off in line at Sears), should I be shipped back to Scotland? I am only a second generation Aussie after all. And regarding the language thing, if you had heard my great grandmother talk, you might've wondered if she was actually speaking English, so thick was her Scottish accent. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm sorry you folks are having those problems. On the main topic here though, I don't see Donnie saying he wanted to ship them back to Shoboboland. He just said "get 'em out of my way". Understandable, considering the fact they were holding up the line unreasonably and wouldn't curb their brats either. It wouldn't matter what their race was, the behavior is the problem. So no, you shouldn't be shipped back to Scotland and Donnie's irritants shouldn't be shipped back to Shoboboland. There's not much you can do about this kind of shit except vent about it.

And I TOTALLY believe in live and let live - as long as your ways don't infringe on mine. Hey, I don't play my music as loud as I'd like, out of respect for some quiet neighbors. I could crank the music and be obnoxious instead, but why? I can keep it down and still be happy, and not make someone else UNhappy. So I'm not that sympathetic for those who are loud, obnoxious and abusive tho those around them, regardless of race, creed or subculture. If you're at a rock or metal show, well that's what people are there for. At Sears Photo Studio, it's a different protocol.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Kill Whitey!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X