I almost just went postal at Sears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost just went postal at Sears

My mom decided she wanted to get famiely pictures, Ok all well and good... She called up got her appointment last week for 6:45 tonight, We get there there's a Familey of mother Shabobo wearing cape Illigal imagrents in front of us with like 14 kids and their goats, Well an hour and a half later they're done, and the head of the fucking tribe is arguing about all the pictures and prices, Whatever just get this done. WELL It seems a High school Diploma is not required to take photos at sears, this Chick couldn't operate any of the equiptment, had to refer to the "How To" manual sitting next to the camera and could barley count to 3. As this is happening, the Dumbass's Who A. don't Speak a lick of english, and B. Are probally here illigally have their Dumbass 2 year old kids running around and one of them just runs in and fucks everything up, The Head mother Shabobo does nothing and I tell him to get his Dumbass illeagal immagrent kids out my fucking way. Almost 2 hours after our schedualed appointment we finally get our 3 photos done, while this fucker is still agrguing. That and it took 45min for our pizza to get to the house after all this. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I almost just went postal at Sears

dontcha love xmas time?

good to see xenophobia is alive and well in Seattle
    Hail yesterday

Comment

It wasn't even Like an Xmas thing, there were us 3 and this whole group of mother shabooboo's. If there was actually 15 famileys in line, I could see the wait. not this this though
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

shabooboo's? Of what variety is a shabooboo? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          dontcha love xmas time?

good to see xenophobia is alive and well in Seattle

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I hear you're having race riots of a sort there in Oz right now too! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

You have to admit, if you had to wait 2 hours in those circumstances, you'd be pissed too - unless you repaired to the car park for a little ganja break! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Then you might forget why you're there and be late for the 2-hour window! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Drs has got to be the most non-pc, least woolly-liberal dude on the board, and God knows, he's got some stiff competition! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

My problems at Sears usually stem from the triple-retiree napping at the hardware desk when I need someone to ring up a $5 screwdriver. The problem described above sums up most of my Wal-Mart experiences, however.
              sigpic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Drs has got to be the most non-pc, least woolly-liberal dude on the board, and God knows, he's got some stiff competition! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Drs, you should refrain from making jokes about the high school diploma requirements. Yore spelink an grahamer our atrowshus.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

+1
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Drs, you should refrain from making jokes about the high school diploma requirements. Yore spelink an grahamer our atrowshus.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No doubt Timbo! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, I found it ironic to say the least that while ranting about people who can't count to three and don't have H.S. Diplomas, DRS spelled Immigrant incorrectly two different ways and Illegal incorrectly two different ways and the kicker, DRS can't spell Family!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Let's take a look at some of these:

imagrents This is a nice phonetic translation.
                        immagrent Getting there, went for the second m!!
                        Illigal I don't know what to say.
                        Illeagal Ah, close...but no cigar!

This, however, is really my favorite....famiely

And what, exactly is a Shabooboo??
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Shabooboo is Mama Laka Booboo Daye's cousin, twice removed.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Shabooboo is Mama Laka Booboo Daye's cousin, twice removed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Werd.
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Mike, we need to talk. Join me in the lounge?
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X