Stopping smoking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stopping smoking.

I guess living in Winterpeg strengthens your resolve a bit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Winnipeg is the only place I have ever been where the wind and snow blow in your face no matter which direction you travel. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Its been 3 months for me now. I went cold turkey as long as I could handle it. I found out that I couldn't stand it. I went on the patch inorder to keep myself from killing everyone within a 20 foot radius. Did 21mg patch for 5 days and I am good.

-Nate

[/ QUOTE ]

You did it for 5 days, and then how long now without one?

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I did the patch thing about 3 days after I quit for 5 days. So, lets just say 2 months 15 days +- a few without a nicotine fix.

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Yeah, I used the gum for a couple of days, then it occured to me, I am going to have to quit this now too? Then said the hell with it, and just stopped doing anything nicotine-wise. The truth is, if I never had another social drink, I wouldnt even worry about it ever again, but I know its not going to happen.

I have the willpower to do this, without a doubt, but it is truly amazing how much it fucks with ya. I somehow have equated fun with smoking or dipping, and thats gotta be corrected.

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I guess living in Winterpeg strengthens your resolve a bit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Winnipeg is the only place I have ever been where the wind and snow blow in your face no matter which direction you travel. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I arrived in Juneau a few years ago it was snowing ... in July. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
          X