More UPS BS....like it's a surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More UPS BS....like it's a surprise

Just a little rant regarding the fine folks at UPS and some kind bitches at T-Mobile.
    Here's the shortened version:
    Last week the g/f renewed her T-mobile contract for a year or 2 (don't ask me why) and she was getting a new phone too. Well, she works during the day when UPS delivers to her apt. So last Fri. I come to her place early to pick her up and go to UPS to get her phone before we head downtown for a work christmas party. I go out of my way to UPS, she runs in, gets the package and we take off. I'm on the highway at this point and she opens the box...guess what...no phone. Some douchebag UPS fuck stole the phone from the box. So we immediately call T-mobile to get this taken care of...the bitch on the line says there's nothing they can do...WE must contact UPS and file a claim with them...so I'm trying to make sense of this all that it's MY respoinsibility to get this taken care of...I ask to speak with the manager and she won't transfer me over...so I had to repeat myself 4 times "Are you saying you refuse to transfer me to your manager?" she keeps arguing with me that there's nothing the manager can do that she can't...I couldn't believe this....I'm extremely pissed now...I've been a customer for 3 years now and this is how they treat us? SO I call UPS and a nice woman there helps us out to file a claim...she apologized 3-4 times for everything...
    Amy then called T-Mobile yesterday to cancel her new contract and the new lady there said she'd send a new phone over to her asap.....

I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it again....sorry for any misspellings....

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: More UPS BS....like it\'s a surprise

Sorry for all your trouble bro. I use Verizon wireless and get the phones at their shop. No UPS involved at all that way.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Same thing happened to my sister with a stolen from from T Mobile upon arivel, since she is on my plan I had to call and get it taken care of but it went super smooth
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

<font color="aqua"> <font color="aqua">sorry to hear all that crap Joel. On sort of a related note, I was on the road today and noticed a UPS truck pulled to the side of the road (as usual). The driver leaned out of the door opening of the truck and tossed a package about 15-20 feet onto the porch he was delivering it too!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Hopefully nothing breakable was in there..... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I really don't understand that. They have to contact the shipper anyways atleast 2 different times (once to get replacement cost and once for payment) so why wouldn't T-Mobile just take care of it ? In the event you get another situation like that, I would call them back and get a different CS rep and I bet you get a whole different reponce like you got when you called them back.

Matt

Comment

I must be the luckiest sumbitch in the world--I've never had a problem with UPS. The one time a keyboard I sold ended up getting broken in transit, UPS actually paid for the repair and all was good.

I'm sure my lucky streak will come to an end sooner or later.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I must be the luckiest sumbitch in the world--I've never had a problem with UPS.

[/ QUOTE ]
              I've never had a problem either.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

UPS does suck. I use FedEx even if I have to pay a little more! I ordered something on the second to be delivered via 3 days. The tracking # showed it to be delivered on the 7th. A few days later than it was supposed to, but that's ok... I just got the bloody thing on the 13th!
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

All the shipping companies have thier pro's and con's. If you ship enough with any of them you will see damage. Don't mean to jinx anyone, just the laws of probability.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                  X