Aeon Flux - Save your money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeon Flux - Save your money

What a shitty movie....the commercials showed all the best parts. I was expecting to see Charlize half naked for 2 hours, hell, I'd watch it with the sound off at that point, but instead I get the same old predicatable storyline with weak plot.

Re: Aeon Flux - Save your money

[ QUOTE ]
    I get the same old predicatable storyline with weak plot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine that! Looked like a bomb before it even went off. The cartoon was entertaing because it was different and short. It didn't need a whole lot of plot.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I figured Charlize was the only thing worth seeing anyway. I'd still pay the price of admission to see that little doll on the big screen though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Sorry Guys but Crusher is right on this one , I saw it last week & it was 9 bucks I wish I could get back. & charlize Therone should not have been picked for that role.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Pretty average movie at best, and only 90 minutes long. My wife and I always say anything under 1:45 spells trouble...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            The cartoon was entertaing because it was different and short. It didn't need a whole lot of plot.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, I always enjoyed the cartoon. Guess I won't waste my money on seeing the movie.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The story was somewhat weak (human cloning & mortality and imortality stuff) but presented from a futuristic setting if you will.
              Other than that, I wasn't all that disappionted.
              Charlize looked good and played an average good assassin.
              Nonetheless, for what the movie was I enjoyed it. I have seen much worse thats for sure.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

i won't watch it even when it hits my direct t.v. and on like 4 channels at once. not a chance, i have better stations to watch-lol
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

What made anyone think this movie was NOT gonna suck? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that's a potently backed question. where's the surprise?
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      What made anyone think this movie was NOT gonna suck? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
                      Holy Sh*t that is twice in one week that I agree with Newc !!!!

Comment

I hope BloodRayne will be better when it comes out. Kristanna Loken (she was the terminator in T3)plays Rayne, which she is on the cover of FHM this month.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I usually see flicks at the dollar theater, this should get there pretty soon! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT is funny!!!!

-Mark

Comment

Working...
                            X