Comfort Food UMMMMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfort Food UMMMMM

Mine is Mac and Cheese, What's your's? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Comfort Food UMMMMM

Beer...Always feel better after a few

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Beer...Always feel better after a few

[/ QUOTE ] You big dope, you. I'm talking after the beers. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

For all you 'tards out there, I will give you an example. After a hard night of being drunk in my late teens, we used to go to "Dell's Cafe". We called: "Dirty Dell's". At 2 Am I would eat a Denver omelet to die for. But now in my old age, I have to settle for Mac and Cheese.

Comment

When I drunk Coming home: French Fries

When it's cold outside and Dinner just sounds good: A special Omelet I make

Summer: Steak, Baked potato, Salad, and Lots of crown
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'm hardly ever drunk, but when I'm stoned, I eat almost everything that is dead and ready to be eaten. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But also living food is cool in that state of mind - a woman, for example. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh man...I got the worst one. I come stumbling home after a night of drinking...and guess what's down the block from my house? White Castle! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't even eat it normally, but when I'm comin home full of Jack and Sam Adams, it's beautiful. Meat that costs less than 60 cents... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Shit. I missed my own point. I am talking about the one food that makes you feel good. I could just slap myself for being obtuse.

Comment

Oh yah, lol. Ok then, a good steak and a beer [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I can't come up with anything more comforting than that, so that's my final answer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Where are all you Twinky "Dinks"? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jack in the Box... Supreme Croissant, a piece of fish, and (when they still had chili) Chili Cheese Curly Fries... and a medium coke...

Damn! Now I'm getting hungry! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        White Castle! I don't even eat it normally, but when I'm comin home full of Jack and Sam Adams, it's beautiful. Meat that costs less than 60 cents...

[/ QUOTE ]

Meat??? At white castle? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I second Murder Burgers (Belly Bombers) too. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Chicken wings is another food that you have to pry me away from.
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Gumbo, a really good chicken and andouille gumbo.

Or, rare prime rib with fresh grated horseradish.

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Medium rare steak with garlic mashed potatoes for me [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X