RIP Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Patches

AT 3:30 this morning I lost my buddy. Patches and I have been together since the day she was born, she was a ray of sunshine in my life everyday for the last 17 1/2 years. She was awesome. I miss her. Rest easy big girl. I wanted to share a brief view of her life w/you guys, thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Re: RIP Patches

Sorry to hear about Patches. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

17 1/2 years is long, but no length of time is really long enough.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

<font color="aqua">aww, I'm sorry, sis, that's never easy. We lost our cat about 1 and half years ago and I still miss him a LOT. It's weird, I still "see" him walking around (no it's not a ghost) because he was black, and every shadow that moves, reminds me of him. I'm still not ready for another one, it friggin hurt that day I had to bury him......my thoughts are with you, my friend [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Jeri, I'm so sorry for your loss! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] What a beautiful little kitty she was!! I lost my cat Budger in 1992 after 15 years and 8 months, and I still think of him every day, and tear up quite a lot when I do.

I know she will rest in peace, because she was a good girl who made you happy, as you did her. The pain will get less with time, and your memories of her will become even more precious. Take care of yourself...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Cute cat, Its tough losing a good pet, I just lost my best friend of 14 years a couple weeks ago, my Black lab, and I still have a hard time when I think about it, but like your cat she had a good long life and I am very thankful for the time we got to share. Sorry for your loss, remember the good times always,
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Looks like she had a great life.
            Remember that she will always be with you.
            My sincerest condolences.
            -Rick

Comment

ahh sorry to hear that,i have no pets now but my family have always had Cats through my childhood.Losing them one by one was always hard to take,as they where part of the family.She was a beutifull cat and will always live through your memory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This picture of Patches RULES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Awww... I'm sorry to hear the news, Jeri. It is so heartbreaking to see such a dear little friend pass on.
                Thinking of you guys.
                Hugs,
                Emmy

Comment

Sorry to hear about that...it's never easy because they really are a part of the family. That's a good long life for a cat, though, and it sounds like it was a well-lived one.

Comment

I am sorry to hear about your pal. I know what you are going through, and it sux big time.

We are facing this in our family with our little Dachshund. Yesterday I made the vet appointment to have him euthanized, which is something that will be hard to deal with next month when the time comes.

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures.

- Eric
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Awww. RIP, Patches!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry to hear this news Jeri, my heart goes out to you.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

poor patches, that sucks the big one. it seems like cats have that age-life of around 17-18 years. my wife's two cats both went at the same age as patches. i'm sorry for your loss.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sorry to hear the news.....Patches looks like a cool cat!

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Jeri [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X