• Anyone ever listen to Dragonforce?

well you should!

Check em' out

http://www.dragonforce.com/

Re: Anyone ever listen to Dragonforce?

They're badass

Comment

Their guitarist Herman Lee I suppose is a great player but I don't love their music that much. Especially the vocals are not for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I've been listening to DragonForce since the days of the demo. I got into the band after hearing that pretty much everyone in Demoniac was in the band.

Comment

I saw them play last year, very entertaining band, sound exactly the same Live as they do on cd
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I love these guys. I've got their two albums and will be getting their new one coming out in Januaruy(?). They played one show in New York a couple of months ago. I would have loved to go see that. Hopefully they'll get on with a US tour and they'll hit a show in the midwest I can get to.

Comment

They're not bad, seen 'em live twice. They can rip it up seriously nice.

Cheesefactor is a bit too high though...
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hell yeah! Ive got Sonic Firestorm and Valley of the Damned, two GREAT albums.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

The show in NY didnt happen dude, I know because I had a ticket. It was cancelled because CBGB's was in the middle of their legal shit still.

Anyways, DF is a good band, I have both the cds but I can't listen to either of them all the way through. It's fast, heavy and brutal but that's every damn song, it's like 12 tracks of the same shit with no breathing room. When I've got like 50 discs in the changer I throw them in because when a SF song comes up after Megadeth or Black Sabbath it's a good contrast and gives context to the speed.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Cheesefactor is a bit too high though

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a little high, you just gotta find the right song. My drummer just showed them to me and I think they kick ass. I've got Valley of the Damned jammed in my head very tightly. I'm starting to get a very wide metal collection here, and Dragonforce has a welcome spot in it. No CD of them as of yet, but that will probably change in the near future.

Comment

I have both albums. don't have the demo though. started listening maybe half a year before firestorm came out. Eagerly awaiting inhuman rampage. They're just awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X