Ah yes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah yes ...

... nothing like a little car shoot to liven up a dull afternoon in Oklahoma.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Ah yes ...

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] ..

so, if you're frustrated with your (or someone else his/her) car, you certainly have the opportunity to work it out over there

Comment

That would be cool to do sometime. Maybe instead of pawning your junk off on people at a garage sale, you can just let people pay you to open fire on it. I bet you would sell it all that way!
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Blah, that's stupidity.

Comment

Pretty Crazy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What would be even cooler: have some death row inmates in the cars or runnin' around them there fields. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's awesome! Teach the kids early... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

those kids shoot about the same as some of my young gunners. all over the place!!!!!

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

hey, we're not all like that in oklahoma. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Guns are your friend Pete!

(I grew up in Kansas). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I think it's pretty cool.

We played a party out in bumfuck once where they had a 50 cal implacement out in a field befind the owner of the property's house, and they lit up a volkwagen with it after the show. Friggin impressive. After a while a the local Sherrifs popped up to see what the hell was going on, and they even sat and watched them firing the thing. They were offered to fire it, but wouldn't touch it though.

Those guys n the video aren't exactly great shots I notice. Still fun. hehe...

Comment

I liked it. Full auto rocks. I always got a kick out of going to the a-range back in the day.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

hell yeah. i want a couple of those.

Comment

Working...
                          X