Bo Bice "The Real Thing"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Bice "The Real Thing"

released 12/13... gotta say this guy can be huge. very melodic, pure, and refreshing. (very Jerry Cantrellish feeling) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

The Real Thing
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: Bo Bice \"The Real Thing\"

He got my respect on the show for doing that Badlands song. I haven't picked up his cd yet but I probably will at some point.

Comment

He should have won.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        He should have won.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
        + 1
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Maybe, but he's probably better off not winning. I don't think the runner up is bound to any AI contract like the winner is. I could be wrong though. Knowing Simon, he owns all the contestants lives now. I'm sure Bo got/is getting just as much publicity as Carrie Givesmewood. Although, she is Hershey's little squirt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Love Bo...love that southern-rock soul vibe he has going. Will be buying this album for sure.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I picked up the disc for my wife for xmas.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Carrie Givesmewood.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

I think he's glad he didn't win. Although I did think he deserved to win. Dude can sing his ass off and when he showed the cajones to sing without a backup band I was sold on his talent.

Look at the top winners, other than Kelly Clarkson, none of them are doing shit. The second place winners are though. Carrie Givesmewood [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] probably still has a few months left before people forgets her... There's Always Penthouse to remind us though! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

He deserved to win but he would not be as moldable as Carrie Underwood is. Haven't seen him doing Kit-Kat commercials, at any rate.

Bo's good at what he does and isn't faking it. By being the 2nd-place finisher he probably got a better deal with more creative control.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

My wife watched that show and really liked him but she got the new album and said it sucks. She said the only good song was one at the end that he wrote. She said the rest of it is pop tunes that sound like Bon Jovi, and I guess Bon Jovi or his guitar player wrote a bunch of the songs. It kinda reminds me of the Brady Bunch where they want to record Greg cause he fits into the fringy jacket.
                    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Actually, I believe that everyone who gets to the finals is under some kind of horrendous contract, so Mr. Bice may not be all that lucky. Could be wrong about that, though.

Comment

I'm buyin gthe CD for my mom.

Comment

He's under a horrendous contract, but its not a 10 year one like Carrie. He's only stuck with that evil mastermind Clive Davis for another 2 years.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            He's only stuck with that evil mastermind Clive Davis for another 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope your only joking about Clive.....
                            He only signed Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin, Carlos Santana, Bruce Springsteen, Barry Manilow, The Grateful Dead, Aretha Franklin and about 100 others...

Sure has been one failure after another for the poor bastard... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Haven't seen him doing Kit-Kat commercials, at any rate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmmm, Kit-Kat [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X