Dam UPS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dam UPS!!

Little dude should be real pleased with the new ride!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think we would all like to see the gleeful pics on Christmas morning of him crusining in his bitchin' new ride.

Can you get like a big sticker for the side or something?
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I think we would all like to see the gleeful pics on Christmas morning of him crusining in his bitchin' new ride.

Can you get like a big sticker for the side or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dam dude, we're on the same wavelenght here. I was already looking for stickers. So far all I have are some Sirius ones.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your kids car. I got my kid an electric truck for christmas. Anyway I live in El Paso, TX weather is real nice right now. Don't forget to stop by at Chicos Tacos.
          Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

That sucks. But.... Your kid is gonna love it when he gets it!

Comment

Yeah, that really sucks. Two years ago I ordered a Marshall Combo and it was shipped UPS from Cleveland to my home in Kansas. The dude brings it to my front door with a 1X2 piece of wood 2 feet long sticking in the front end of the box. The front of the box was also torn and said "Marsh" instead of Marshall. The dude hands me the computer clipboard and says "just sign here", LOL. I commenced to melt down and my wife saved the dude from much pain and misery. I much prefer the FEDEX guy. The stuff gets to me undamaged, he just leaves it on the front porch for my neighbors to collect.
              Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Carve "Ike Turner" into the Side, He'll never notice the Dent [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear about your kids car. I got my kid an electric truck for christmas. Anyway I live in El Paso, TX weather is real nice right now. Don't forget to stop by at Chicos Tacos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicos is a must, as is little diner, and Roscoes Burgers. Yeah I grew up in EP. When you try to tell other people that I have been going to bars and "Discos" since I was 13 they like, "what?". Ah the joys of hitting up Juarez in the late 80's with a Happy's I.D.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Is it a metal body or plastic? Can the dent be safely popped out with say a toilet plunger or some creative use of a hair dryer? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

perhaps the door could have some studs added to it.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        perhaps the door could have some studs added to it.

[/ QUOTE ] Or a blood drip graphic.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicos is a must, as is little diner, and Roscoes Burgers. Yeah I grew up in EP. When you try to tell other people that I have been going to bars and "Discos" since I was 13 they like, "what?". Ah the joys of hitting up Juarez in the late 80's with a Happy's I.D.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you know all the great places to eat. That is one thing about living in El Paso once you leave you can never find food that is just as good. Hey what part of town did you grow up in? I live in the Northeast so Roscoe's and Chicos is a short drive away. Nice to run into somebody from El Paso. Hope you ejoy the holidays back home in El Paso.
                          Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Working...
                          X