Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, had to be done

Happy Holidays Everybody!!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Sorry, had to be done

Actually, no, that did NOT have to be done [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

<font color="aqua">o.m.g............ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LMAO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          -Janne

Comment

ding fries are done

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] oh dear...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I am going out on a limb maybe, but this is one of the things I look forward to at Christmas. I know the coal is on the way.

Comment

WTF?!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Jack, you never told me you were multi-talented. We all knew you played guitar but the singing - who knew? Wow. The way you enunciate your words is very unique. You're quite a front man too.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thank you Tim, you should see when I throw on the Spandex, or should I say, don my gay apparel. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Check out the hot new Trans-Siberian Orchestra remix!

Ding Fries Are Done Remix

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X